His Nightmare & His Comfort

#A.N.: Inspiration this time? Again a Frans video 😅 Hope y'all like it

Your POV

You clentch your pillow as you fight back the urge to get up. You are thirsty, but the bed feels so good you don't want to get out of it. But soon enough you give up and get up. Normally you'd stay in bed, but your throat is so dry you end up almost coughing your lungs out. After taking a few sips of water, you put the cup on the sink and head back to your bed. But as soon as you lay down and close your eyes, you hear some shifting behind you. Your body jumps off the bed by instinct and you turn around in a fighting position. Your hand quickly reaches the light switch and you turn on the lights only to see...

"Leo?! What the heck?!! I know you are a ninja, but what did we talk about you scaring me like... That..." You trail off as you realize the look he has on his face. He looks so... Scared... And relieved at the same time. You frown, mainly since you realize how puffy and red his eyes are, but he opens a silly smile.

"S-Sorry, n/n. I-I didn't mean to scare you like that... I uh... I-I'll just... Leave... S-Sorry for bothering you..." He turns around and starts to leave, but you rush after him and as soon as you grab his arm, you make him turn around and wrap your arms around his neck. "... Y-Y/n?"

"... You know you can always tell me what's wrong, Leo. I'll always be here for you."

After a bit, you feel him wrapping his arms around you tightly, as if you'd disappear in thin air if he didn't do so. "... Thank you, Y/n..." He says as he buries his head on your shoulder and hugs you even tighter. "Do you want to stay over? My parents won't be back home until tomorrow night." You say softly and he nods. He sits on your bed, but as you are about to leave he grasps your hand. "Wait... C-Can you stay?" He askes hesitantly, but you smile and hold his hands. "You can come with me if you want to. Is that okay for you?" He nods and joins you to the kitchen.

Once you're there, you start making tea, but he surprises you a bit by hugging you from behind and burying his face on the back of your neck sending shivers down your spine. Suddenly you start to feel him shaking and something wet dripping down on your hair and back. You can even hear some quiet sobs. "Leo...?"

"*Sobs* Sorry... I-It's just... I'm so glad you're okay..." He mumbles. You gently loose his arms and turn around. Your eyes widen as you see tears falling down from his eyes. "Hey..." You start softly as you wipe off his tears gently with your thumbs. "Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?"

He grabs one of your hands and surprises you by kissing your palm. "It's just... I... I-I... I had a..."

"A nightmare?" After a while he nods. "Was I in it?" He nods again.

"I-It was just... So real a-and scary. You were in the lair and we were all hanging out. Suddenly, Foot Clan soldiers showed up, but... They were different... More violent. Before I could know what was going on they had us surrounded. They had separated me from the rest of you, and one by one, Shredder k-killed you all... I-It felt so real I woke up and couldn't believe it was a dream. So I checked on everyone. When I realized they were all okay I had to come here and check on you. I-I'm sorry that I scared you."

You give him a sympathetic smile before pulling him into a hug. "It's over now. We're all okay. I am okay. So you don't have to worry anymore. Alright?"

"Okay. And... Y/n?"

"Yes?" He doesn't answer you instantly, so you pull back and look at him. He keeps looking everywhere but you. "I-I just... I need to get this off my chest. I... I-I..." Then, after taking a deep breath, his eyes finally meet yours. "... I love you." He mumbles. Your eyes widen but you end up smiling.

"I love you too, Leo. And I'll always be here for you when you need me." You cup his cheeks before gently and sweetly kissing his forehead and leaning yours on his. "I promise."