Remember (REQUEST)

#A.N.: Like I promised, part 2 of the "Envy" one-shot that was requested by MelodyQuill Hope y'all like it!

Your POV

"*Groans* Why do I have to go? Shouldn't one of us stay with n/n while the other one is out? It was already pretty bad that you left her that day we argued." You complain as you're washing the dishes and your sister is trying to convince you into going to a costume party she was invited to.

"Hey, you know you should have stayed with her that day."

"Only until you got home. Gosh, she's your daughter, your responsability. Not mine."

"Okay, okay, I admit you have a point. But you can relax. I asked one of y friends to watch over her while we're out."

"Are you sure it's a good idea leaving her with a stranger?"

"Danny is not a stranger. She and I have been friends since high school."

"And wasn't her that introduced you and you ex? Also, wasn't her the one that was supposed to watch over you back at that party you and e/n - ex's name - ended up getting yourselves drunk and did it? All because she got drunk before you did?"

"Okay, so we messed up. Doesn't mean you should go labeling my friends because of that. Also, what the heck is wrong with you? Ever since we argued you've been nothing but a brat to me. I'm your older sister, you should respect me."

"Jeez, I wonder who I learnt that from. Besides, you should be more grateful to me. I'm the one that watches over n/n every single time you stay at work or go to one of these parties with your friends."

She lets out a groan, before taking deep breaths in order to calm herself down. You, on the other hand, only shakes your head. You've been pretty stressed lately, and with a major headache that won't go away.

"Can't you get it? I'm inviting you to this party as a way of saying thanks. Come on, Y/n. You know you deserve a break. So why don't you come with me and have a good time? Just the two of us, like we used to?"

"The only time we did anything like that was when we were kids. And even then you'd flirt with boys nonstop and even push some of them over me."

"I don't get why you're so against it. It's not like you have friends, or a boyfriend or anything that will keep you from coming and having some fun."

You feel a tug in your heart and your head hurts even more than before. So much you close your eyes and hiss in pain. You dry your hands and go to your room.

"I'll take some medicine for my head and go to bed."

"*Sighs* Y/n."

You turn around as your sister calls you.

"Just... Think about it, okay?"

You don't answer as you get inside your room and close the door. You take a painkiller and put on your PJs before laying in bed. A long sigh leaves your lips before you frown. You sit up and go to your window. You open the curtains before opening the window and taking a look outside.

For some reason you feel like you're being watched. And it wasn't the first time, really. It started a few days ago, just when you stopped receiving those strange calls. You wonder if it's the same person, the one who called you and the one who's watching you.

"*Sighs* Just stop being paranoid, Y/n. There's no one out in the rooftops at this hour of night." You tell yourself before closing the window and the curtains.