Angel From The 4th Floor

#A.N.: And I'm with a splint on one of my fingers of my writing hand, not to mention I have two tests this weekend*Nervous laugh* Man, I'm such a klutz...
P.S.: 8,24K?!! Wooho-- *Hits injured finger on the notebook* OW!! WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?!?!!

Raph's POV

"What do we do? What do we do?!!" I yell at Donnie as I see him trying his best to save Leo. We were ambushed by the Foot Clan and they managed to separate us. When we found Leo he was with a nasty wound on his shoulder and he's bleeding a lot. "I don't know! We need to help him, but if we try to get him to the lair he won't make it." Donnie says and I feel my blood run cold. "So... Is Leo going to..." Mikey starts, but he can't finish as he gets tears on his eyes. I shake my head and give him a quick hug. "Don't worry, Mikey. Leo's going to be okay." He looks up at me with tears falling down his cheeks. "B-But... H-How are we going to help him?" Just then, a box fell right by Leo's side, making us turn to it. We soon enough notice a sticky note on the cover, and Donnie picks it up. "No way..." He mumbles before opening the box and letting out a soft laughter. "I can't believe it!"

"What is it?" I ask as I walk up to him. But my eyes widen as soon as I see what's inside the box. It doesn't take me long to realize it's a first aid kit with basically everything Donnie needs right now to help Leo. Tweezers, bandages, needles, threads, ointments, everything. I feel my shoulders relax a bit as I see that, and when I notice Donnie is already doing his best to help Leo. Knowing what would happen, I turn to Mikey, who's confused, and hug him. "It's okay. Leo will be okay." I say, and he soon enough lets out a sigh and hugs me back as he cries into my shoulder. After a while, we pull back and turn to Donnie. "But how did that box get here?" Mikey askes, and Donnie just points at the note he dropped. I pick it up and read it, Mikey by my side and doing the same. My eyes widen as I read the message.

-I hope this helps you a bit.

Friend from the 4th floor.

"Friend? More like an angel." Mikey comments. All I can do is nod. "True. Whoever it is, it's a real life angel." I say. It's not common for me to say stuff like that, but given the current situation, I can't care less about my reputation among my brothers as the tough guy. Anyways, me and Mikey stay out of Donnie's way as he took care of Leo. Whoever left us the box is a life saver, and we owe that person, a lot.

Timeskip

Leo's POV

It's been almost three months since that incident with the Foot Clan, and I'm healing nicely. The others told me what happened and how they already tried to find out who was the person that left the box for Donnie to use, and how they failed at that. Still, every now and then, we'd end up on the rooftop of the person's building, just to see if we could end up meeting that person. But deep down we knew that it wouldn't happen. Or so we thought. Some of those nights, we noticed someone on the rooftop. It was a girl around our age, and she had (h/l) (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin. Donnie searched about her and she did live on the 4th floor of the building. Her name is Y/n L/n, she's a senior, but she's been living by herself ever since she started high school. She has a part-time job, which helps her with the rental. Aside from that, we didn't find out much, just that she likes to be alone sometimes. That explains why she would be on the rooftop by herself. Still, we couldn't assume she was the one that left us the box. I mean, we left the box on the rooftop one day and she got it, but it could be from a neighbor and she borrowed it for some reason, so there's no way we could've known for sure. Still, I couldn't help myself from going out on solo patrols just to see her. I had a feeling on my gut that it was her. The person that helped me out, that saved me, was her. And even though I knew I shouldn't do it because there was the risk of someone seeing me, I couldn't stop. I didn't want to. And I still don't want to. I want to meet her and talk to her, to get to know her better. But I know she'd think I'm a freak. Though, if that's really how she'd feel, then why would she had helped me in the first place? Right? Anyways, I'm on my way to see her again, and I'm really conflicted between just stand there and watch or take another step, go there and talk to her. I don't know. Still, when I get there and my eyes lock on her window, my eyes went wide when I saw another person on the couch. I've already seen that person before, but this time, he/she was holding his/her hand that was covered with a cloth which made me think that he/she probably cut himself/herself. Soon enough, Y/n showed up holding something that shocked me and blew my mind away. It was the box. The same box that mysterious person left three months ago on the rooftop and Donnie used to save me. It is hers. Okay, now I really need to see her. But how?