My #1 Fan

Y/n POV

I was on the rooftop of my place with my guitar in hands. I started playing it in the early afternoon and kept playing a long way until the sun went down. I just couldn't help it. My parents have always been into music, so they always encouraged me to do this related to that. But I also liked videos, pictures and stuff like that. So no wonder I managed to combine both. Yeah, I'm a Youtuber. Not as famous as a lot of people, but I don't care. Whenever I feel like it, I post a video playing the guitar, the piano - mom's piano - singing, doing both or whatever. Whoever likes it or doesn't it doesn't matter to me. Or rather... It didn't in the start. After some videos, my channel just boosted with subscribers, comments, likes, that sort of stuff. Most of the comments were compliments over my playing and singing skills, or requests of covers. I started doing the covers as a challenge, but now I basically devote myself to them. If I don't upload a cover, I start feeling bad because I didn't keep up with my promise to myself: do as many covers as the subscribers ask, since it will allow me to be a better instrument player and singer, and it will also make people happy. At least that's what shows the most in the comments aside from the compliments and requests.

"*Sigh* Just which one should I do? They suggest me so many, I have no idea of where to start." I said as I rolled the screen on my phone. I stopped playing a while and decided to read the comments. But after a while, one comment got my attention.

'You are simply amazing. Everytime I listen to your songs, I get goosebumps! Can't wait for the next cover, whatever it is.' - NinjaInBlue

I smiled. That was the channel name of my so far number one fan. He's been listening to my songs ever since the start, and he always left the sweetest comments. For some reason, whenever I found he sent a request, his wound be the first one I'd do. But lately, he hasn't given me any ideas. I wish I could talk to him in someway. Another sigh. Then, I got up and headed back to my apartment. My parents have been out for a while, so I decided to get my cellphone and talk a bit to it. Maybe then I'd have an idea of which cover I'll do next.

Leo's POV

I was chilling in my room before going to patrol. I was with my earphones on as I heard to yet another one of (Y/n)'s covers. She was just so talented and her voice, oh man. It was the sweetest and most soothing voice I've ever heard. And it was powerful too. Once I saw this video that someone challenged her to break a glass of wine she had with her voice. Her shocked face when it broke was the cutest thing ever. I chuckled at the memory. She already spoke of my channel name - more like profile name, since I have no videos - a lot of times. It surprised me that whenever I sent a request, out of hundreds, she'd choose my request to be the first one she'd do, which made me feel honored, and sort of warm inside. I let out a sigh. There's no way we'd ever meet. Not in a million years. And even if she did, she'd most likely freak out, like anyone else would. Just then, I heard a bling. I looked at my phone. She sent a new Youtube stories. I clicked it, a smile already forming on my face as I saw hers.

"Hey, guuyyys... How are you doing? I hope you're okay... So, here's the deal... *Inhales* I don't know which cover I should do for the next video. You guys just sent me countless options, some of them I've already done, and who's been keeping up with me ever since the start knows that, but... There are just too much options, I have no idea of what cover should I do next. There are lots of pretty good requests, and that only makes me more confused. *Sigh* I don't know. Maybe a song with my mom's piano... Yeah, I'll try that. Thanks for listening, see ya on the next video hopefully with a new cover. Bye!"

I chuckled. Then, I heard Raph calling me for patrol. So there we went. After some good time, I got myself wondering which song (Y/n) would do next as I ran through the rooftops. Just then...

"LET GO OF ME!!" I heard someone screaming, and I recognized that voice right away.

((Y/n)?!!!)

I went towards the place where the voice came from and I was right. It was her, and she was in trouble. Serious trouble. A group of five men surrounded her and were holding her arms as she tried to get free. I looked at my brothers to see them gone. I swallowed a lump in my throat and jumped down. "Hey!" I shouted, making them turn to me. "Let her go."

"Oh, you want her? Sorry, 'pal. But you're gonna have to come'n'get her!" One of them said placing a knife on her throat. I growled and got out of the shadows without thinking. "Alright." I said before knocking them down one by one. When I was done, I turned to her to see her breathing hardly and moving her eyes frantically at every last one of the men I knocked down. "Are you okay?" I asked. She turned her eyes to me and locked them with mine. We held the gaze for what felt like forever until the others showed up.

"Leo, what the heck?!" Raph said.

"Why would you just disappear like that?" Donnie asked. I gestured over the thugs and the girl. "Oh... Right." He said.

"Who's the cutie?" Mikey asked as he turned to (Y/n), who, to my surprise, hid a bit behind me, which made me blush. But I still managed to smile reassuringly at her. "It's okay. They won't hurt you." I said. She looked at me for a split second before nodding.

"Wait a sec... I know her!" Mikey said.

"You do?!" Raph and Donnie asked at the same time.

"Yeah, dudes. She's a Youtuber and does covers. She also writes and plays her own songs. She's really awesome!"

I turned to her only to see her staring at me and frowning.

"W-What?" I asked sure I was blushing. Then, she shrugged and looked away. "Nothing." She said and turned around. God, her voice was so beautiful in person.

"Right... What were you doing out so late at night?" I asked, but she only showed a small bag. "Guitar strings." She said. "Oh..." That was that left my mouth before turning around a bit. At least until she let out a laughter, making me turn swiftly to her with my cheeks burning. I've always loved her laughter. It's so genuine and contagious. Still she spoke up. "Anyways, I'm heading home now."

"Would you like an escort?" I asked. After she nodded, I turned to the others. "I'll see you in a bit."

"Aw, man. I wanted to be the one to escort her." Mikey said as he pounted. I chuckled before I turned to (Y/n). With a fine blush on my cheeks, I picked her up and headed to the rooftops. After a while, we reached her building and climbed down the fire escape. She got inside and turned to me. "Looks like my parents are still out." She said. I nodded. "Well, I better get going now." I said and started to turn around in order to leave, but...

"Won't you even let me thank you?" She asked. I turned around, but before I could do so completely, she kissed my cheek. After she pulled back, I turned to her with wide eyes. Then, she gave me a folded piece of paper. I unfolded it and saw a phone number in it. I turned to her again and got a bit taken aback to see her smiling. "I've always wanted to meet you, NinjaInBlue."

I blinked in surprise. "... H-How did you..."

She pointed at me. "Katanas, ninjustsu moves and a blue mask... It wasn't that hard."

I stared at her before letting out a soft laugh. "And you're not freaked out?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Not at all."

"Leo! Come on, man! We've got to go!" I heard Raph shouting. I looked up to see him on the roof with the others. I turned to (Y/n), who was still smiling.

"It's okay. We can talk later." She said. I ended up smiling and put the paper in my pocket. Then, I turned to her again. "It's Leo."

Her smile got bigger and so did mine. "Alright. See ya later, Leo."

"See ya." I said and left. I don't think I'll sleep that early tonight.