I'm the Grim Reaper (REQUEST - Part.2)

#A.N.: What's up y'all! Writer's block seems to be over! Whoo!!
Anyways, this is the second part of the request I got from Lunaravenkomar078 hope y'all like it!
P.S.: 22,1K.......... *Puts some upbeat music on my phone* TIME TO PARTY!!!!💃💃💃

Your POV

(I can't believe mom asked that turtle guy to keep an eye on me. Sheesh, she knows that I don't need a babysitter. I can take care of myself. Worst of all is that dad agreed with her.)

"Ugh! Why did this have to happen?! I mean, I get it if it was on God's plans, but it really had to be on Satan's plans too?!" You ask yourself as you recall the last time you met up with that jerk.

-Flashback-

"So you made a new interesting friend, huh? What's his name again? Or you were so busy you gave him a cold shoulder?" Satan askes as he smirks.

"Y'know, I think it's pointless to ask how you know that I've met someone interesting. But I still have a question." You say as you mindlessly sharpen your weapon.

"Oh? And what is it, my precious Y/n?"

"Do you plan on interfering with whatever relationship I might end up having with him?" You ask in a serious tone.

The reason of your question is simple. When your mom was a Grim Reaper and was developing a friendship with your dad, a human sinner, Satan asked her to kill him or she'd be sent to the ninth level of hell. Of course she refused, but Satan did that to mess up with her. So you wonder if he'd do the same to you.

"*Grins* As much as I'd love to, he's not a sinner, is he? That's why I can't send you to kill him. Though it would be simply amusing if he was. Kind of like how I did with your mother, but WAY more interesting. I wonder how'd you kill him given he has a shell."

You stare up at him with a feeling of hatred in your heart. You could tell he noticed it because his grin grows even larger.

"Aw, don't look at me like that. You know that I like you, right?"

"You liked my mom and you made her suffer. What kind of messed up sort of liking is that?"

"My kind! You know I love to make people suffer, it's the only fun I have around here."

"You're disgusting."

"That hurts. Y'know that when I find your weak spot I'll show you just how much I like you, my lovely little reaper. Mainly since you're the only reaper that I have that's alive. You're a treasure, Y/n. And I have no intention to lend you to others, do you understand me?"

You glare at him once again before turning around and shoving your hands inside your pockets.

"Just send me back, I'm hungry. And you won't kill your favorite play thing, will you?"

"*Chuckles* You know me too well, my dear Y/n."

-end of flashback-

(He's such a messed up son of a b*tch.) You think as you take another bite of your f/s (favorite snack) you bought a while ago.

Nonetheless, you are somewhat... Relieved. If thay mutant was a sinner, you wouldn't be able to put your hopes up, and it's not like you are doing that, but still...