If I Stay (REQUEST - Part.1)

#A.N.: Yes, I made this one based on the movie "If I Stay" as a request from and I've got to tell y'all, there are few movies that can make me have goosebumps and cry more than once through the movie and I'm not even on my period. As soon as the credits started I grabbed my computer and started typing furiously. Yes, my computer is okay and so am I, alright. It's just... This is such a beautiful story in my opinion, I hope this chapter turns out to be worthy of it. So thank you ThranduilsElvenQueen for this amazing request, and for helping me while I was writing it. Also this is just part one, I'll be posting part 2 as soon as I can. Anyways, hope y'all like it!

Your POV

You just can't believe it. At one moment you and your family are in the car traveling across the city to your grandparents house, and on the other everything is a mess. You wake up on the snow and you are wearing clothes that you didn't remember putting them on when you left earlier today. After shaking your head trying to get your mind focused on what's going on right now.

As you hear the sound of sirens, you go to the source of it. Once there, you can feel yourself shaking as you feel a knot on your stomach which makes you nauseous. Your dad's car is flipped on the road, emergency officers are rushing back and fourth, and soon enough a group of them catches your attention. They're crouching down next to... Your body?!

You look around frantically trying to find your parents and your little brother/sister. Where are they? How did all of this happen in the first place?!

Flashback

You are at your school's music classroom all by yourself playing your violin/viola/cello/double bass (here's a picture of them from left to right

Fun fact: the main difference between these instruments - aside the size - is the main notes they play. The violin is equivalent to the soprano, aka highest tone a female singer can reach, the viola is the contralto, aka deepest/ lowest female tone, the cello is the range between the tenor - aka highest male voice - and the baritone - middle range tone - and the double bass is the bass. Anyways, moving on)

As you are playing, you didn't even notice that your bestie entered the room. You only see him/her when he/she talks as he/she places a hand on your shoulder. "I think everyone left."

You look at her awkwardly before putting your instrument away. "Let's get some lunch. I'm starving marving. Oh, and by the way, that Alan rocker dude was totally checking you out."

You blink in shock. "Adam Wilde saw me geeking out?" As far as you know about him, he's a rock player and has his own band. Pretty much like your father when he was around your age. That's when he met your mom, and somehow you are their daughter and you are just passionate about classical music and Beethoven is your favorite.