Envy (REQUEST)

#A.N.: What's up ppl? This is a request from MelodyQuill so thanks a lot for making this request.
I DIDN'T FORGET IT!! I just didn't have time to finish it sooner since there was this series of big events at my college that were more like opportunities for me that I just couldn't let pass. That's why I put all the requests I got on hold, however I still apologize for not warning you guys. And I'll still try to post the other requests through this week in order to make up for the delay. Anyways, hope y'all like it
P.S.: 2012 series here okie? Mid season 4 to be more accurate
*Checks the reads* Aaaand we're on 45,6k reads...... *Starts running around and even dances a bit*

 *Starts running around and even dances a bit*

WOOHOO!!! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

Your POV

"Shh. Come on, sweetie. Time to sleep." You say as you try to put your niece to sleep.

"Hey, hun." You hear and you turn around with a smile on your face as you see your boyfriend smiling at you.

"Hi, babe. How was patrol?"

"It was good." He says as he walks up to you and kiss you on your cheek. "How was your day?"

"Same thing as usual. Actually, I still need to get things ready for (n/n - niece's name)'s evening nap. Can you hold her while I do that?"

"Um... I'm not so sure I should. I-I mean, she may end up getting scared of me."

"Oh, come on, babe. I know that's not going to happen. You are the kindest person I know. And I just know that she will love you." You say as you start handing your niece over to Leo.

He hesitates for a bit, but you explain him how he should hold her and he quickly gets the hang of it. Then, little (n/n) starts smiling and cooing at him curiously. He seems surprised but you only smile at the scene.

(Bet he'll make a great dad someday.) You think while still smiling, even though the thought itself makes you feel your cheeks burning.

After you finally got things ready for her evening nap, you managed to get her to sleep and place her in the crib.

"I told you she'd love you." You say in a low tone in order not to wake up the little one.

"*Chuckles* Guess you were right. I never thought I'd ever be good with kids, but thanks to you I think I'll manage."

"*Giggles* You sayin' I'll be a good mom one day?"

He hugs you from behind and plants a kiss on your neck. "I know you will. You are kind, but you can also be strict if you have to."

"You're just saying that because I scolded you that one time you were careless during your patrol." You reply as you turn around and wrap your arms around his neck.