Second Prisioner

#A.N.: 2 words. Had to. 😅 Jokes aside, I heard "For the Dancing and the Dreaming" recently, so I couldn't help it. Again, references from the 2012 series. Enjoy 😉

Leo's POV

One of the doors opens and a bunch of Kraangdroids show up. We fight them off. "Little help!" Mikey shouts. "How about some big help?" Donnie says as he starts to mess with the Kraang-like computer. "Not really the time to check your email!" I say as I keep slicing the Kraangdroids. "I'm guessing that if they had the Newtralizer locked up it wasn't because he was their friend." He says as be slams his hand on the pannel, which gets the other door open. And as soon as it was open, the Newtralizer took off the head of a droid with ease. "Apparently he likes trashing Kraang." Raph says. "Who doesn't?" Mikey replies. And just like that, the newt started to shoot the Kraangdroids down one by one. When he was done, we all got up celebrating. "Yeah!" But when he pulled out another gun and pointed at us... "NO!!" The door was bust open and we ran for it. But when we got close the 'elevator' that got us down, I noticed something black looking up, and the others noticed it too. "What the heck is that?!" Raph asks, and the thing turns around to see us. It looks like a mutant, but a female one. I freeze as soon as my eyes lock on her bright (e/c) eyes - like, if you have dark brown eyes or just brown, your eyes in this case would be a bright amber tone or bright yellow depending on your eye color, but if your eyes are blue or green, just think of ol' Toothless or his lady, now if your eyes are a brownish green, how about some mix between amber and emerald green? - they're just so beautiful. But I'm cut off my trance as soon as I hear the Newtralizer 'roar' right behind us. At the cue, she roars as well, and her mouth starts to have some sort of blue glow. "Is that...?" Mikey trailed off, and before we could say anything, she flapped her wings, which I didn't see before, and a fireball gets thrown out of her mouth and hits the Newtralizer right on his chest. "Let's get out of here!" Donnie shouts as he gets on the elevator and we all follow as the other two fight each other off. "We've got to access the control pannel." He says. "Got it." Raph says as he's about to hit his sai on the pannel, but Donnie stops him. "Raph. I got it."

"Oh, really?"

"Really." Donnie says as he gets the sai and stabs the pannel, getting us up, though way too fast. But not too long, the other two get in, and I can see the female one better. She has wings on her back and hips, tail, talon-like claws on both hands and feet, and some things around ger head that I have no idea of what they are, all covered by black scales. Still, she keeps flying around and hitting the Newtralizer while he also fights back. And if that wasn't enough, he starts fighting us too. "Let's split up. Donnie, you get mr. O'Neil out of here." I say before he throws some discs at us. Before I know it, he goes after Donnie and mr. O'Neil, but the other alien hits the newt right on his head, making him hit the wall and get his attention back on her, which also allowed Donnie and mr. O'Neil to get out of there. Then, Mikey manages to catch his attention and lure him to me and Raph. But after a bit, he throws us away and gets in position to shoot us. Then... "Booyakasha!!" Mikey screams as he slams the gas and hits the newt. Raph and I exchanged shocked looks before realizing what just happened. "Mikey!" We say at the same time and go to our little brother. "Don't worry. I wore my seatbelt." Mikey said as he got out of the driver's seat with no injuries whatsoever. We pull him out and laugh a bit, but as soon as we hear a soft growl, we grow quiet and start looking around. "Donnie, what do you think that was?" I ask as we keep looking. "Maybe an experiment that went wrong or a second prisioner." He says. Just then, I see those (e/c) eyes staring at me intensely. "Guys...? I see her." I whisper, and they all turn to the same direction I was looking at. Then, she started to come out slowly, and even so slower, she started to walk up to us. She was pretty taller than us - you're around Mona's height - and that only made her even more intimidating in some way, but beautiful in other, at least to me. She sniffs us from a distance. For some reason, I started to stretch my hand out to her, but she growled before swiftly getting out of the place and there was the sound of lighting at the cue. I hurried to follow her, but once I was outside, she was nowhere to be seen.