XLI.

As the night came to an end for the Joneses and Cooper's and the one Creed

As the night came to an end for the Joneses and Cooper's and the one Creed... A new danger was coming to the town of Riverdale. Ava and Jughead was sitting down at the trailer the next day while FP poured himself some coffee. " I was checking out a few places. There's that one building on Franklin and Sycamore." FP said looking at them. "Dad, there's living on the wrong side of the tracks, and there's living directly over the tracks." Jughead said. Ava nodded then looked at him, she was tired but she wanted time with Jughead alone. "I'm a soda jerk at Pop's, Jughead. We won't be moving into The Pembrooke." FP said sitting down. "We shouldn't have to move at all. No one should have to move." Ava told them as she looked at her sketchbook. "This is just Hiram Lodge's vendetta against us. Look, he is planning something, Dad. Something big and bad. I just... I just have to figure out a different angle." Jughead said stressed with this whole thing. 

At school, Ava was sitting with Jughead, Betty was on her own sitting with them, then Veronica and Archie was together. "Fair warning, our Shadow Lake chalet is rustic, but it has breathtaking views of the mountains, the water." Veronica said. Ava smiled slightly then looked at Jughead. "Oh, my God. That sounds heavenly, V... but, I don't have anyone to go with." Betty said. "What do you say, Juggy? Can you bear it?" Ava asked Jughead. "As long as it's cool with your dad." Jughead said looking at Veronica. "Mr. Lodge suggested it." Archie told them which Ava smiled a bit too. "What? It'll be a good chancefor me to work on my novel." Jughead said. Ava looked at him and pouted slightly. "Excellent. Remember,the point of this luxury weekend is to relax and unplug." Veronica said. Ava nodded and held his hand. Cheryl walked into the conversation. "Luxury and weekend.Two of my favorite words. So, where are we going and how extravaganta wardrobe should I pack?" Cheryl said putting her hands together, excited for the weekend for the time. "Sorry, Cheryl. It's kind ofa romantic couples-only weekend." Veronica said looking at her. "I see. Of course. My mistake. Well, have fun with your romances." Cheryl told them before leaving. Ava and Jughead walked and she knew why he wanted to go. "Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled you're up for this weekend away, but why am I also slightly suspicious?" Ava said raising an eyebrow. "Possibly because I need a new sourceof intel for my article on Hiram Lodge, and I was thinking thatthat could be Veronica." Jughead said. Ava scoffed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Have fun this weekend...Please?" She asked. Jughead kissed her lips softly. "I solemnly promise I'll behave myself and have fun." He said. "Good." She replied.

Ava packed a bag filled with clothes and things that may be needed. She walked to Jughead and waved goodbye to FP. "Have fun!" He called smirking. "We will!" She said before walking with Jughead to get picked up. They went to the house and Ava gasped getting out of the car. Jughead and Archie got their bags while Veronica and Ava went inside to look at the whole place. "V, this is amazing..." She said. Veronica smiled as they picked a room for their selves. Ava went to Jughead and kissed his cheek. They got all comfortable and put their bags in their rooms. They decided to enjoy drinks and go into the hot tub. Ava got in her suimsuit and looked herself in the mirror.

 Ava got in her suimsuit and looked herself in the mirror

They went into the hot tub and sat down. Jughead smiled towards her seeing the swimsuit she was wearing. "I think to clear up anything like kissing the other couple, Jughead and me should kiss and Archie and Ava kiss." Veronica said drunk. "Me and Archie kissed when we were like six." Ava told them. "Fine, me and you will kiss." Veronica said. Ava rolled her eyes and nodded. "Fine." Ava said. Jughead and Veronica kissed which made Archie uncomfortable then Veronica pulled Ava up and kissed her. Ava kissed back softly, she only kissed Toni once or twice when they were drunk. They pulled away and sat down again. "That was interesting way to clear anything up between any of us." Ava mumbled. Jughead nodded and kissed her cheek. They chilled with each other in the hot tub till it was very late at night. They all went to the two rooms there. Ava dried off and got dressed in one of Jughead's shirts and shorts. She laid on the bed. Jughead went to take a shower and came back, dressed.

"You know what I realized? Out of the five of us, only you and Archie haven't kissed." Ava said. "Wait... You and Betty?" He asked. "Call me testing what I liked... and a dare." Ava said smiling covering her body with a blanket. "I have a question... Did it feel good to be... kissing Veronica?" She asked. "It felt good watching Archie's face both times." Jughead said. "Okay, but did you enjoy it?" She asked sitting up. "I know entrapment when I hear it, Aveline." Jughead said. Ava got up and pushed him on the bed. "Because if you did,I might have to punish you." She said smirking. "How?" He asked. Ava smirked slightly and tied her hair up. "I packed my sexual desire with me in case you needed distracted from your sleuthing." She whispered in his ear. "Consider me... Distracted." Jughead mumbled.

Veronica and Archie was talking when they heard the bed rocking and squeaking. "Oh my gosh..." She mumbled. "Are they...?" Veronica nodded to the question. Ava and Jughead was enjoying some free time with each other since they can never do it in the trailer with FP around.