XI.

"Poor Moose

"Poor Moose. Is he okay?" Betty asked Jughead. "His name is Moose. He's fine." Jughead said, Betty chuckled and looked at Jughead. Archie entered Pop's and went to them. "Dude, what the hell? I've been texting you." Archie said to Jughead. "Archie, Jughead just told uswhat happened yesterday." Betty said. "Though I checked outat the words "construction" and "site." Veronica said and Ava laughed slightly. "Moose and I are going to the Southsideto find those Serpents. You in? Ava, you in too?" Archie said before asking the two. Ava looked at Jughead then Archie. "Arch... This is going to start a fight... don't do this." She said. "Whoa, hey. You didn't sayit was the Serpents who beat Moose up." Betty said. "Because we don't know that." Ava and Jughead told Betty. "Well, it's still worth a shotif it might help my dad. Kevin's boyfriend can get us in." Archie said. Ava clenched her fists then walked out of Pop's. She got on her bike and rode to the Southside to warn FP. 

Ava walked in with her serpent jean jacket on. She was the only one who had a jean jacket and a white jacket. Ava looked for FP and told him about the news. He went and called Fred while she had to hide and wait. She watched them enter the bar with this so called boyfriend. She watched as Archie walked to Mustang. She stood up off the stool and watched. "Hey." Archie said turning him around. "What? You got a death wish?" Mustang asked. "Archie, back off." Joaquin said. "What the hell is this?" Mustang asked. "You like beating up teenagers?" Archie asked angered. "This ain't the first time one of you Bulldogshave come in here looking to cause trouble." He said pointing his finger then he pushed Archie away. Some serpents grabbed Kevin and Moose. Mustang flipped Archie on the table. "That's enough!!" Ava yelled. "Mustang, let em' go." FP said. All the serpents let go of Moose and Kevin. Ava walked to the group along with FP. Archie got off the table. "I'll take care of this." FP said. They were free to go but Archie. Ava took off her jacket and hid the logo in itself so Archie doesn't find out her secret yet. "What are you doing here?" FP asked. "Looking for the thugs that trashed my dad's equipment. We figured it was Serpents,angry for getting kicked off their land. Now that I know you're a Serpent,I think this is personal. Going after my dad, his company?This is payback, right? For when he fired you?" Archie said. Ava shook her head. "I got to go, FP..." She said before leaving on her bike for the baby shower. 

Ava got changed into better clothes for a baby shower

Ava got changed into better clothes for a baby shower. She had gotten Polly's baby or babies six new clothes. She quickly rushed to the baby shower to be on time. Veronica welcomed her inside before taking the gift to put it with some others. Ava went to Jughead and sighed. "I tried to stop Archie... but, it failed." She said softly to Jughead. Ava then heard the door open with Cheryl's annoying voice. "We're here. No big deal.It's only the best stroller money can buy." Cheryl said. Cheryl put Nana Rose besides the food since it was the best spot. Ava walked over and grabbed some. "Narcissa?" She asked Ava. Ava turned her head to her. "Sorry but I'm Aveline... Narcissa's daughter. Did you know my mom?" Ava said. Nana Rose smiled a bit and nodded. "She is my daughter." She said which made Ava gasp. She covered her mouth. "So... I'm a Blossom?" She asked quietly. She walked away and sat down. She couldn't be a Blossom... She is a Creed, a pureblood Serpent by heart. 

Nana Rose was reading the baby's aura. Ava watched and saw what was happening. "This necklace reads the baby's aura. Predicts the sex." Rose said. "Nana has dementia and Gypsy blood." Cheryl said. "Oh!" Rose exclaimed. "What? Is my baby okay?" Polly asked nervously. "Babies..." Ava said. "Babies. It's twins, one of each." Rose said. "Congrats Polly." Ava told her. Polly smiled happily, she is going to be a great mother for her babies. Polly then started opening her gifts from every single person who gave her something. Ava went to Jughead and stood besides him. Archie walked into the room which made everyone go quiet. He went to Jughead and Ava. "You were protecting him. That's why you didn't tell me." Archie said. "Relax. What happened?" Jughead said. "Did you know Jughead's fatheris a Serpent?" Archie told which caught the attention of Veronica and Betty. "No." Betty said. Ava glared at Archie. "That wasn't your secret to tell." Ava told. "That's why he tried to stop me from going. So I wouldn't find out.After everything my dad has done for you.. Why were you there Ava?" Archie asked. "Archie, I can explain, okay?" Jughead told. "I will explain too... but not here, not now." Ava said. "This is Polly's day. So you three need to check yourselves.I mean it." Veronica said. "Archie.." Jughead started. "No, save it." Archie said. "Come on." Veronica said showing him out the door. Ava looked at Jughead and then to watch Betty walk away. 

After the fight with Alice Cooper and Penelope Blossom, the party has ended. Ava and Jughead helped clean up the baby shower while Alice and Polly had a touching moment with each other. Alice ended up going home, Polly went to sleep with the help of her sister. Ava looked at Jughead. "I went to the Whyte Wyrm to warn FP about Archie coming... I'm sorry I didn't tell you that before I went." Ava told him only leaving out a part in her story. Jughead nodded and looked at her. Betty walked out of the room. "Polly's finally asleep." Betty told him. "What a mess. I should've told you about my dadwhen I had the chance." Jughead told. "Why didn't you?" Betty asked. "He was ashamed... Having a serpent as your father, it makes people hate you." Ava told. "Ava.." Jughead said. "Betty, My father is also a southside serpent. That's why me and Jug are best friends." Ava said truthfully. Betty nodded and thought of an idea. "Let's go talk to your dad, Jug. He might know something about Jason." Betty said. The three of them went to FP's trailer. Jughead walked in first then Ava, then lastly Betty. "Jughead, Liana." FP said. 

"Dad, Betty Cooper. Betty, this is my dad." Jughead introduced. "Hi, Mr. Jones. Nice to meet you officially." Betty said shaking his hand. Ava went to sit on the couch and watched the scene unfold. "And you. And you. Um.... Why don't you guys sit down?" FP said. "This isn't really a social call." Jughead told him. "No, I didn't expect it would beafter Archie showed up at the bar... Ava even helped me." FP said looking at Jughead. "We know the Serpents had some kindof drug thing going on with Jason Blossom." Ava told him. "What? Where'd you hear that?" FP asked. "Jason's girlfriend." Jughead said. "My sister." Betty said right after. "Polly." Ava said. FP sighed deeply before sitting down. "The kid needed some money, to get away. A clean-cut kid like that, no one's gonnasuspect him of running, so we helped him... he helped us." FP told. "Jeez, Dad. Did you tell the cops that?" Jughead asked. "Heh. What do you think?" FP asked. 

"Well, they know now. Polly told them. So if they haven't been by yet, they will be." Ava told him. "Did you ever speak to Jason? Personally?" Betty asked. "My guys gave him some product. When it wasn't delivered,we figured he took off with our stash, until.." FP said before Betty finished with, "Until Jason's body was foundat Sweetwater River." FP said. It got quiet, Ava looked at Jughead. "Anything else you wanna ask?" FP asked them. "Did you have anything to dowith Jason Blossom's death?" Jughead asked. "Jug!" Ava said shocked he would even say that. "You really think I could do that?" FP asked. "It's the Dark Ages, Dad. I don't really know what to think anymore." Jughead said. "I'm not a perfect father, Jughead. No getting around that. But I'm no killer." FP told him. After that, Betty and Jughead walked off. "FP... Do you know if my father had anything to do with his death?" Ava asked. "Little Raven... I have no idea, but he left for a reason." FP told her. 

Jughead and Ava arrived at Archie's to see him playing on his guitar. "I should've trusted you. There's no excuse. I was afraid that the Serpents and my dad were the onesdoing those messed-up things. I didn't wanna believe that was true. I mean, he's my dad, Archie." Jughead said sitting on his bed with Ava. "I get that. I do. But, Jughead.. Ava,you can talk to me about anything. You're like... You're like my brother... and sister." Archie said. "Nice bro whisper, Archie. You are my brother. And I'm here for you and your dad.So, what can I do?" Jughead said. "Pray for a miracle." Archie said. Ava smiled a bit and texted FP.

Ava: Fred needs a crew and I don't think me, Jughead, and Archie is a good enough crew... so, can you help?