XL.

Ava and Jughead was sitting down on the couch, Ava had her head on his shoulder half asleep already

Ava and Jughead was sitting down on the couch, Ava had her head on his shoulder half asleep already. "Tall Boy won't be coming backany time soon." FP said walking into the trailer. "Good. He was a coward." Jughead said glancing at Ava's sketchbook and seeing his drawn face again. "You know, riding back, I was thinking maybe I should take a pagefrom your book, sit-down with McCoy. Now that we know Hiram Lodgeis responsible the statue, I say we show her the head,appeal to her sense of justice." FP said. Jughead opened his mouth then closed it and looked away. FP took off his jacket and went to them. "What? You don't like that plan?" FP said before looking at the table where it should be. "Wait a second. Boy, where the hellis General Pickens' head?" FP asked pointing to where it should be. 

Everyone was at school, Ava looked at Veronica as Jughead basically glared. "Veronica, are you trying to manage us?" Ava asked. "Define manage." Veronica said looking at them. "People will lose their homes." Jughead said throwing his hand up with anger. "Ava, Jughead, Why don't you come with your dadand sit down with my dad, and hash this out like civilized humans?" Veronica told them. "Okay but on one condition." Ava said looking at her. "Your dad comesto Sunnyside Trailer Park. I want him to see the peoplehe'll displace." Jughead told her. "Fine. And trust me,no one is being displaced." Veronica told him mostly knowing Ava understood she would try to make sure it doesn't happen. Kevin walked inside the lounge, breaking the tension. "My God. Did you hear?My dad's scanner's blowing up. The police found another dead body.There's blood everywhere." Kevin said. "Could the Black Hood have risenfrom the grave?" Jughead asked which Ava hit his shoulder. She knew there had to be another one seeing as she ran into a Black Hood. "Did they say whose body?" Archie said while Betty said, "Where did they find it?" Kevin looked at them, "The investigation's ongoing, but it wasa gruesome execution at the motel. Blood and brains splatteredall over the duvet...." Kevin told them. "Okay, Kev, we get it." Ava told him. "I gotta go." Betty told them. Ava decided to follow her to see what the problem was. Ava walked into the girl's bathroom once Cheryl walked out. She went to Betty and sat with her. "As long as I have know you, you haven't puked because of a description Kevin gave. So... What's wrong?" Ava asked. "Please don't tell Jug..." She started before saying everything that had happened. She looked shocked and messed with her hair stressed to have this secret. "Betty, I'll keep this secret but... I need you to at least tell him something later on. He might be able to help." She said. Betty nodded and sighed. "Okay, Av." She said softly.

After school, Betty led Ava down to the place where they hid the body. Betty wanted to make sure the body was still there. They turned on their flashlights and headed to the rolled up rug. Betty kneeled down and opened the rug to show the dead man's body still there hidden. Ava jumped back and breathed heavily. "Betty... You need to tell this sooner than later." She said covering the man back up. A cell phone started ringing, they knew it might be on the man. Betty went in his pocket and took the cell phone out. "What do I do?" She asked. "Don't answer... I want you to go to your room and try to get someone close to answer and make up a story..." Ava said standing up. "I'll meet you there when I come back after a doctor's appointment." She said leaving the woods. The next morning, she had to go to a dinner party with Hiram to talk. She got up of her bed finally having no cast on her leg or arm. She only had trouble with her ribs still. She got dressed and walked into the living room. 

Hiram soon came to their trailer with Veronica

Hiram soon came to their trailer with Veronica. "Thank you for agreeingto discuss this misunderstanding." Hiram told the three of them. "There's no mis-" Jughead and Ava said before FP interrupted them. "There's no misunderstanding here. Tall Boy said you paid himto decapitate the Pickens statue. As an excuse to turn up the heaton the Serpents. We got people scaredthey'll lose their home." FP said. "I heard about that. Though it has nothing to do with me,I spoke to Mayor McCoy. As a gesture of good willto the Southside community, I'd like to settle any back rent youor your neighbors owe the town." Hiram said. "Now, what do you want in return?" Jughead asked pointing at him. Ava nodded and looked at him. "Peace in the land." Hiram told them. "Hmmm." Ava hummed in thought. "It's a deal." FP said standing up and putting his hand out. Hiram took his hand, "There's one thing. Mayor McCoy tells methere's some exposé you're working on. In exchange for my offer, I'd appreciateit if you kept my name out of it. Sounds fair?" Hiram said. Jughead scoffed and Ava smirked knowing he won't listen.

"That sounds a lot like a bribe." Ava commented. "Heh." Hiram said looking away. "No deal." Jughead said crossing his arms. FP chuckled at Hiram because of his son. "See you in the funny pages." FP said wrapping his arms around Ava and Jughead. Hiram and Veronica left the trailer park while the three of them stayed. Jughead and Ava went to see Betty so she could tell him the reason she left quickly. "What's going on?What are you doing out here?" Jughead asked. "I think I'm going crazy, Jug. My mom's acting like everything's normal,when... it's not. Everything is falling apart.Everything is falling apart." Betty said. Ava sighed, "We need to tell you something..." Ava said to Jughead. Betty told him the whole story she did with Ava. Jughead rocked back and forth shocked. "I can't eat, I can't sleep. I'm just obsessing over this shady man. His phone and his life. Meanwhile, my mom's actinglike it never happened. God, why didn't I just call the police?" Betty said. Jughead looked at her then Ava raised her eyebrows. "You still can, Betty." Jughead said. "And you know you probably should." Ava said. "And say what, Jug, Ave?" Betty asked. A little tow truck came down the street before stopping in front of them. "Hey, either of you knowthe owner of that car? Been there since day before yesterday.Neighbor complained." She told them. Ava looked at Jughead then her. "Yeah, sorry, officer. That's mine and my boyfriend's car.I just can't find my keys." Ava yelled to her, checking her pockets. "Street's being cleaned tomorrow a.m.I'm going around the block. If it's still there in five minutes,you get a ticket." She said before leaving. Jughead looked at the two girls. "How fast can you hotwire a car?" Jughead asked. "Quick... I'm on it." She said rushing to the car. 

Ava drove the car to a wooded area to get rid of the car. Betty and Jughead helped her with the disposal. "How do you know how to hotwire a car?" Betty asked. "A secret for now... My family wasn't the best." She said glancing at Jughead. The Creed's were known for their street racing and drug use. Killain, her father, was part of the Serpents while her mother was queen of the Ghoulies. Perfect story for two kids who didn't know till an argument between them when they were younger. They all watched the car sink down the creak as they were scared. They were worried someone would find out. "His phone, too." Jughead told Betty. Ava nodded, "We can't have evidence..." Ava said. "Betty, his phone." Jughead said. "Oh." Betty said softly. Betty threw the phone in. Ava put her head on Jughead's shoulder as she took a deep breath as much as she could. Jughead and Ava went to the trailer, Jughead ended up telling FP which caused them to go back to Betty's. They deposed of the body rightfully. FP and Ava ended up burying the body since she wanted to help. After all of it... They were done... but something told them they were in it deeper than they liked.