IX.

The next day at school, Principal Weatherbee and Sheriff Keller was in the room with the murder board when Jughead and Ava walked in

The next day at school, Principal Weatherbee and Sheriff Keller was in the room with the murder board when Jughead and Ava walked in. "Hey.." Ava and Jughead said nervously. "Hey." Sheriff Keller said. "What's up?" Jughead asked. Ava looked at the murder board and sighed softly. "I'm gonna need you two to come down to the station with me." Keller told them. Sheriff Keller led both Jughead and Ava out of the room with Weatherbee behind them. Betty and Archie were next to the lockers. "Call my dad." Jughead said. Which the two of them agreed too. Ava never though she would feel so much anxiety before. 

"Forensics came back on the car. Despite the fire, well, we were able to pull a pair of prints off the trunk. Yours and Betty's.Which is, of course, no surprise. Then a newer pair then the pair which was Ava's. But what did surprise me was this. Your prints, both of them were on file from an incident that happened six years ago where you spent some time at the Riverdale Juvenile Delinquent Center for, uh... "...attempting to burn down Riverdale Elementary School." Then with Ava, you were with Jughead at the attempt but you also have a past with playing with fire at the Elementary school." Sheriff Keller said. "I... We were playing with matches. And that's a pretty tenuous connection for a sheriff." Jughead said. "Then that other time... It was a dare or I would be punished for my refusal." Ava said looking at him. "Well, Principal Weatherbee also allowed me to have look at your school records. You have a long and rough history,Mr. Jones.. Ms. Creed. Bullied a lot." Keller said looking at the file. "Yeah, my name is Jughead." Jughead said. Ava nodded. "By the football team, in particular. I can only assume that would have included Jason Blossom. So how about this? Tell me your where about son the week of July 11th." Keller said. Ava looked at him with clenched fists. "This is crazy. You think, I." Jughead said. "Jughead, a kid like you,raised on the wrong side of the tracks by a deadbeat dad, bullied by kids like Jason Blossom. I mean, who wouldn't want to lash out at that? Ava, you are the same way." Keller said. "I'm not talking to you anymore. I want a lawyer." Jughead said. Ava stood up slamming her hands on the desk. "I didn't kill Jason Blossom either did Jughead! Now, leave us alone." She yelled before sitting down. 

Ava looked out the window as Jughead and Betty talked. It was true, she did have a great alibi against her... all evidence could say she did it. "Jug.. You don't deserve this." She whispered with tears in her eyes. Hours later, they were both let out. "Jughead, Aveline." FP called out which made them both look up. "Sorry. I came as soon as I got your messages. My phone, the freaking battery.I forgot to plug it in last night. What the hell happened?" FP said. "Nothing. It's fine now. Mr. Andrews took care of it." Jughead said. "What crap did they accuse you both of in there, huh? Those bastards trying to throw you in jail like they did your old man? Well, screw that!I'll rip Keller a new one for trying to pull that on you-" FP said pointing a finger then he started walking into the building. "FP, settle down." Fred said stopping him. "Hey! Hey! He's my son. He's my son, Fred!" FP yelled pushing him. "You'd do the same for your boy." FP said pointing at Archie. 

Ava couldn't handle the yelling and she fell down onto her knees. FP looked at her before going to her side. "Little Raven, calm down." He said rubbing her back waiting for her to calm down. "Please stop yelling... You will make it worse." She whispered softly for only him to hear. FP nodded and got up of the ground with Ava. "Dad. Don't make things worse. Please." Jughead said before helping Ava off the ground. Ava had red eyes from the crying she did on the ground. "Yeah... Yeah, all right, then. You, uh...? You two coming home with me?" FP asked. "They- They can stay with us, Mr. Jones. We already offered." Archie said looking at them. "Is that what you want? Maybe that's for the best, if- If you don't mind, Fred." FP said. Ava rubbed her arms as she watched the scene play out. She watched FP leave from the site with no one following him. Betty and Jughead left together which made Fred, Archie, and Ava together. 

It was later on in the night and Ava was with Fred and Archie. Fred was helping Jughead and Ava so they aren't face with being suspects in the murder of Jason Blossom. "Looks like you've done this before." Ava said watching him. "Yeah, well... FP's got his tricks, I got mine. Maybe I should've given him another chance back then. Either way, Jughead and Ava doesn't deserve what's happening to them.It's the least I can do." Fred said looking at Archie. Ava smiled a bit, Jughead didn't deserve what he was catching... however, Ava felt like she was responsible for Jason's death. 

Jughead and Archie was playing video games on the TV while Ava watched them play on Archie's bed. "Gotta stop blowing me up." Jughead said. "You're going the wrong way." Archie said shaking his head slightly. Ava laid on her stomach while having her hands on her cheek watching. "You're going- What are you doing?" Jughead asked before there was gunshots in the game. "Come on." Archie said. "You're the onewho keeps accidentally killing me." Jughead asked with his arms out. "War is hell, Juggie." Ava joked. "No, Avie, hell is other people." He said rolling his eyes. Archie chuckled then Fred knocked on the door. "Hey, guys. It's getting pretty late- Whoa. It's ripe in here.Somebody wanna open the window?" Fred said. Ava laughed and nodded pointing to the two boys. "I got it." Archie said opening his window. Ava sat up off Archie's bed. "You settling in, Jug? Are you too, Ava?" Fred asked. Ava nodded and got off Archie's bed. "Oh, completely. It's like Archie and I are just roommatesin a college dorm." Jughead said. "I guess I'm the third roommate." Ava mumbled. "Oh, great. What does that make me, the RA?" Fred said. "No, you're the fourth roommate." Archie told his dad. Ava walked downstairs and went to the couch. This was where she was staying other than her dad's trailer that is now hers.