7 Minutes (Scardubs)

I really needed this Scardubs fluff after my last fic (T^T) 

Also, this one is way shorter because I needed a break from the long stuff. 

Wels' house was completely transformed to be more fitting for the spooky season. Jack o' lanterns lined the paths outside, each carved to be a different hermit's face. Grim reapers and skeletons were scattered around inside, some on the walls and the other hanging from the ceiling. Giant ghost decals were plastered on the walls, and a mounted zombie head was over the dining room table. Hermits began to trickle in, the volume inside growing with each new arrival.

"Stop worrying, Scar. I'm sure he's still going to be there, regardless of you asking him or not," Cub assured the mayor as they made their way up the path. "And stop messing with your hat!" he scolded, lightly slapping his arm, the movement rattling the chains on his poltergeist costume.

"Sorry! I'm still kinda nervous. Do you think the vintage wizard robes were a lazy choice?" Scar asked.

"You're fine, I promise. Now just take a deep breath and don't stress too much,"

"Welcome! Mayor, Reinforcer," Wels greeted, nodding to each of them. He surprised the two for a moment, considering he was dressed like his twin brother.

"Thanks for having us," Cub grinned, while the brunette looked around.

"Most of the hermits are upstairs for now," the host explained, guiding them up to the loft.

The mayor's heart skipped a beat. Bdubs was already here, and boy was he cute. He had decided on a schoolgirl sailor uniform and he used contacts to make his eyes extra sparkly. After readjusting his classic red bandana, he stopped talking with Grian - who was wearing a colorful parrot costume - and walked up to Scar.

"Hi Scar!" he grinned, holding out a small piece of chocolate.

With pink cheeks, the taller brunette could only smile back. He gingerly took the candy and sat down with his assistant.

When the loft started to become crowded, the hermits moved downstairs, the controlled chaos being music to the wizard's ears. He might've said 'hi' to other hermits, but it didn't matter. All Scar knew was his eyes were on Bdubs the entire time.

And the same could be said for Bdubs.

Scar's dark purple wizard robe was lined with gold and sprinkled with tiny silver stars. The gorgeous hermit wouldn't stop making the freckled boy blush. He kept tugging at his skirt, doubting whether or not he should've trusted Grian with wearing the costume. The taller brunette must've noticed, because he touched his wrist and assured him, "You look great," with a soft smile.

Before he could respond, Zedaph called out to the other hermits, holding up a plastic cup with popsicle sticks. "Anyone up for a fun game of Kings?"

"Do you know what that is?" Scar asked.

The tan brunette's eyes lit up. "C'mon, let's play!" He grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the group forming in front of Zed.

"Alright, here's how we play," the violet-eyed hermit explained once everyone sat down. "We all grab a stick. Only the person with a crown on theirs reveals it to everyone else. They get to choose as many random numbers as they want and give a dare. Then, the hermits with those numbers have to reveal it and take the dare. Once it's done we all grab new sticks!"

Hermitcraft Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें