Don't You Love Me? (Toxic!Scardubs/Bdoc)

Started this near the end of last month and just finished it last night (and edited it this morning)

I wouldn't say it's a warning, but there is occasionally swearing (I think it's only three times in this 5.8k word story) and a 'toxic' relationship

I'm putting that in quotes because I don't know what I'm doing, but if we all just close our eyes and pretend I did a good job at conveying a toxic relationship, then maybe we can collectively manifest it. 

Folding his arms over his chest, Bdubs frowned as he watched Scar chat with Cub. They had just finished another Student Council meeting, and the president had stopped the head hall monitor before he could leave. Bdubs' jealousy worsened as his boyfriend touched Cub's arm, his smile wider than he'd ever seen. Have I ever made him that happy? He worried.

However, he brushed it off as Scar came over and laced their fingers together. "Ready to go?" he asked. The shorter boy nodded, and after getting a kiss on his head, he forgot all of his doubts.

"You sure you won't be able to join me Saturday?" Bdubs asked when they stopped at the top of his street. He squeezed Scar's hand and gave a hopeful smile.

"Do you not want to do the community service?" the taller boy accused, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I do! Yes! I just thought it'd be more fun if we did it together,"

"Don't you remember me telling you I'm busy? You do know I have a lot of responsibilities. I can't be everywhere at once," he scolded.

"I... I know, Scar. I'm sorry," he mumbled, letting go of his hand and stepping away, "I'll see you tomorrow,"

As he continued down his street, he spotted one of his friends. "Hi Doc!" he shouted, frantically waving with a stupid grin on his face. The hybrid looked up, confused for a moment before waving back.

Feeling a little better, he grinned to himself as he approached his front door, unaware of what Scar saw and how he was feeling.

When the freckled boy stepped into the student council room Monday morning, the only person there was Scar. He wanted to say good morning, but before he could get a syllable out, his tall boyfriend suddenly kissed his cheek.

"M-Morning!" his voice cracked as the paler boy gazed down at him. "Everything okay?"

"Of course, yeah, everything is great," he assured him, giggling. "I just think you're cute!"

Bdubs' face flushed. He wasn't used to being given compliments like that, let alone PDA.

He eventually found himself at his seat, typing away on his school laptop. Scar was standing behind him on his right, one of his hands bracing him on the desk.

"Do you think this poster design suits the event?" he asked, glancing up at the student president.

"It'll do." He nodded, his eyes flickering towards the doorway. Bdubs looked to his left, curious to know what he was looking at. But before he could see anything or anyone, Scar turned his chin and kissed him.

The short brunette felt himself blush yet again and leaned up into the kiss.

He was oblivious to the boy who paused at the doorway, the boy who Scar glared at as he kissed his small boyfriend. The tall hybrid walked away, refusing to acknowledge his broken heart.