Chapter 42

Liv's P.O.V:

"Welcome home, Liv!" Nash, Hayes, and Cameron throw their arms around me.

I smile, taking in the view that is displayed in front of me. 

All my stuff was there, along with a few new items, in a Tumblr-inspired, mint green colored wall room. It was exactly what I wanted, and I couldn't be happier.

"Do you like it?" Nash optimistically smiles.

"I love it. Thank you so much," I smile back and hug him.

"We'll let you unpack, we're gonna go edit some videos in the meantime," 

"Okay. I'll be down soon," 

I open my small suitcase and open the door to my small walk-in closet and see that someone already hung most of my clothes up, neatly and organized by sleeve length and brand, just like how I did it at home. 

I can't believe they did this for me.

There's no bathroom in my room, but there's one just down the hall, so I put all my toiletries and other stuff in there, making sure that it's organized and put away neatly. 

After that, I go back into my room, closing the door behind me, getting a better look at my room. 

There's band posters covering the door and wall, a king-sized bed with a black and white chevron comforter, pictures that I took on mom's Canon camera of different flowers, family, friends, and vacation spots, multi-colored lights hanging on the walls, and a picture of the Eiffel Tower above my bed. 

On the other side, there's a full-body mirror, a desk with my laptop and some pictures on the top, a dresser with my speakers on top, and then the door for my closet. 

It's exactly how I wanted everything, and I can't help but wonder how Nash got the pictures and ideas, because I had them saved on a flash drive... 

I'm snapped out of my train of thought when my phone gets a FaceTime call from Mary.

I show her my room, and she seems super excited, and I lie on my bed as we talk for hours on end. 

Shortly after hanging up, I put my phone on the charger as I drift asleep. 

"Liv," someone shakes me awake, "wake up already," 

I groan in my sleep, making a raspy, dying animal- like noise. 

The room fills with chuckles, certainly more than one. 

"Who's in my room at," I open one eye to get a glimpse at my alarm clock, "seven am?" 

"Serial killers," Matt's fairly recognizable voice sarcastically responds.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you waking me up this early?" 

"We kinda want some food,"

"Can't you make it yourself?" I mumble into my pillow,  "You're all like seventeen,"

"But none of us can make waffles, except for Shawn and Aaron. They're not here," 

"That sounds like a you-problem," I trail off.

"Guys!" Nash yells, storming through my door and jumping on my bed, landing on top of me.

"Agh! Get off of me!" I scream into my pillow, being held down by someone 75 pounds bigger than me. 

"What?" Matt and Carter ask at the same time, "Whoa!" They say in unison again.

"Jc, Kian, Trevor, Sam, Ricky, and Connor sold the O2L house in NC, and bought one here!" 

They all whoop, while I'm still being sat on.

"Nash," I mumble, just loud enough to be heard.

"Hmm?" He hums in response.

"Get off of me," I roll my eyes.

"Not until you promise to make us waffles," he stubbornly huffs.

"Fine, I promise, I'll make you some waffles." 

"Thank you very much," he says childishly, leaping off of me.

After getting a tour of the apartment, I make the idiots some breakfast, then something hits me.

"Nash," I swallow a bite of a waffle, "what is going on with me and school?" 

"Mom said you're doing online, only two of us have our cars here so far," 

I respond with a small nod, as the door swings open.

"Guess who?" Johnson's voice booms through the hallway leading to the kitchen.

"Kanye West?" 

"Nope," he pops the 'p', "guess again," 

"Hey, man," Matt waves.

"You guys," Gilinsky sniffles, "made waffles without ME?" 

"Sorry," Matt pats his stomach, "this child was starving."

"Do you have coffee?" I blurt, realizing that I'm extremely tired.

"No, but we do have these things," Carter pulls out a skinny vanilla mocha in a glass container out of the fridge.

"Good, I need it," I run a hand through my hair, and pop the delicious, caffeine-filled drink open.

 They all laugh at me, and I stand there, looking crazy while drinking coffee.

"What?" I innocently ask, not knowing why they're laughing.

"You're like seventeen, and you drink coffee everyday. How is that possible?" 

"I've been drinking coffee on almost a daily basis since I was fourteen. Coffee is my best friend in the morning," I mutter, slightly rolling my eyes.

I text Mary and check on my Instagram, when I realize someone is missing.

"Where's Hayes?" 

"I think he's still sleeping in one of the guest rooms, why?" Matt asks, and Nash and I exchange mischievous smirks.

"Evil twin powers," Johnson mutters.

We tiptoe into the room to find him sound asleep, and I go into the bathroom and grab the shaving cream. 

I spray some into my hand before sneaking back into his room and standing by where his head is. 

"Smack cam," I giggle, and smack him in the face, firm enough to wake him up, and the second my hand touches his face, he wakes up, and that's my cue to run.

"You asshole," Hayes chases me around the apartment, and I can't tell if he's pissed or pissed. 

It's too hard to tell with him; he doesn't take jokes as jokes sometimes, and he's so fucking dramatic.

Like one time, we were all playing catch with a football in the backyard, and I threw it too hard, and he cried, and we got in a lot of trouble.

He catches up to me and tackles me onto the carpeted floor, pinning me down so I can't get out of his grip. 

"What are you-"

I'm cut off by cold shaving cream being smeared all over my face, including inside my mouth.

"Agh," I attempt to spit it out, but it doesn't work.

"Payback's a bitch,"

"Shut up and get off me, little dweeb, before I kick your ass,"