Chapter 24

Liv's P.O.V:

Today has surprisingly gone by fast.

Knowing that I have to film a video today, and I have no idea what to do is kinda taking my focus off things.

I'm currently in music, completely zoning out, and I'm snapped back into reality when Shawn, Nash, and Cameron surround my desk.

"What?" I ask, annoyance in my tone.

"We're in a group for piano together, Mrs. Peterson literally just told us that," Shawn chuckles.

"Oh," I mumble and stand up.

"You weren't listening, were you?" Cameron questions.

"Not really, I was zoning out into space," I laugh a little.

"Doesn't show at all," Nash sarcastically mutters.

"I heard that," I hiss back.

"Ms. Grier, is there something wrong that your group hasn't started working?" Mrs. Peterson scolds.

"Nope, we're getting started right now," I smile back.

She's a bitch.

Music goes by slowly, just like the rest of the day, and I can't concentrate on anything!

The day finally ends, so I go home, do my homework, and look on other YouTubers' channels for some ideas.

"I guess I could do a Q&A," I mumble to myself as I log into Twitter.

@LivGrier: I'm filming a video today! Use #AskLiv and you could be in my video! xx

I immediately get tons of replies, and I screenshot the good ones to put on the video and save them to my phone's camera roll.

I pick Hayes up, then go home to start filming.

"Nash! I need your camera and light set!" I yell as I enter the house.

"Are you filming today?" He walks down the stairs.

"Nah, I'm just gonna borrow your filming stuff, but I'll watch YouTube videos instead of filming them," I say back, sarcasm dripping off my words like venom.

"Well damn," Carter chuckles, coming into the kitchen after me.

"I need your lights, I said that I'd upload a video by Friday, so," I trail off.

"Cameron's using them right now, he's using the camera, too," he turns the news on.

"Breaking news now," the TV echoes, getting everyone's attention, "North Carolina, along with most of the bottom part of the East Coast is advised for a huge blizzard, the advisories start tonight," the news lady says.

"Mom and Brad are in Maine," I look at Nash, wide-eyed.

"We need to go to the grocery store, we don't know how long we'll be stuck here," he grabs his keys, "Cam! We need to go! NOW!" He yells, and him and Cameron leave.

As soon as they're out the door, Mom calls me.

"Hey, Momma," I sigh and plop down on the couch.

"Hey honey, have you heard the news?" She sounds panicky.

"Yeah, Cameron and Nash just went to the grocery store, has it started snowing there yet?" I change the subject.

"No, but it's coming, and a lot of it. Listen, I have to go, but I'll call tomorrow morning, okay? Tell Hayes that I say hi. Oh! Also tell the boys that they're not to leave our house. It will be too dangerous to drive by tomorrow morning," She says quickly.