Chapter 19

Liv's P.O.V:

I open the front door, and head to the office, then I get my schedule.

My first class is pre-calculus, which is the highest math class sophomores can take, I guess acing my finals paid off.

I get to class around the same time everyone else does, and we get our seats, I sit towards the middle, but I don't know anyone in my class, but that's fine by me.

Next, I have Earth science, and I only know one girl, but we're not friends.

Then, I have music, and Nash, Cameron, and Shawn are in that class, I try to ignore them, but it doesn't work. I sit towards the back of the room, and they spot me, and all sit in the remaining seats near me.

All the sluts in our class spend most of the time drooling over them. It's nasty. The class itself isn't bad, until we get paired up in groups of four, and I'm with them. Great. We just have to play songs on the piano for the class, which isn't bad.

After music, I go to AP history, and we study the Louisiana Purchase, which is boring as hell, but whatever.

After history, I go to lunch, and I sit by some kids in my history class that I've sort've become friends with. I'm in the middle of talking to someone, when this chick and a group of girls come up to me, and I know they're not gonna be nice.

"Are you Liv Grier?" She says with her annoying, high-pitched voice.

"Yeah, what's up?" I try to play it cool.

"Honey, cut the act. We know you're slutting it up with your brothers' friends," She rolls her eyes and her friends giggle.

"Yeah, totally. I'm slutting it up with people I can't stand," I snap back at her.

"Kiss my ass," She walks up to me.

"I don't want herpes, sorry," I casually say.

She scoffs and her posse of skanks storm away.

"Dude, that was awesome!" Someone at my table speaks up.

"Who is she, anyway?" I bite my sandwich.

"Cassidy Jackson," a girl named Erika rolls her eyes.

"She's a whore," Emma, a girl who's sitting next to me whispers.

"She's a bitch," I say back, and she laughs.

Lunch is over, then I go to English, then art, then PE.

I have Aaron, Gilinksy, Nash, Cameron, and Taylor in this class, and we're playing baseball. They divide the two teams in alphabetical order, A-K is team one, and L-Z is team two.

We get into our little groups, and we discuss positions.

"I wanna be second base," I say before anyone else can.

"I wanna be left field," Aaron says right after me.

The rest of the people don't really care who they're with, so that's okay.

After the game, we change out of our gym uniforms, and the day is finally over. I go to my locker, grab my binder and notebooks, and head out to my car.

Nash is by my car, obviously waiting for me.

"You have to drive Cam, Taylor, Matt, and Carter to our house,"

"And why is that?" I roll my eyes.

"They missed the bus," he sighs.

"Fine. I'm leaving in two minutes, if they're not here, I'm leaving," I start the engine and turn the radio on.

The car fills with boys in a matter of seconds, and I chuckle lightly.

"Y'all can put your backpacks in the trunk," I pop it and they put their bags in.

I want Starbucks, so I turn the opposite way.

"Um, you turned the wrong way," Carter says from the backseat.

"No I didn't, Starbucks is this way," I sigh.

Taylor puts his hand on my thigh, and I try my hardest to ignore it.

I finally get into the drive-thru line, and get my wallet.

"Do y'all want anything?"

They all order mocha cookie crumbles, and throw me the cash, and I order.

When the window opens, the girl freaks out.

"Oh my god! It's Liv Grier!" She shrieks.

"We'll come inside so we don't hold the line up, see you in a few minutes," I laugh.

We pull out of the line and park.

Matt puts his arm around my shoulder, and we walk inside to find the fangirling employee, and she's there. We sign and take pictures with people who want them, get our drinks, and leave.

I sip my drink and drive, and Taylor puts his hand back on my leg, but I don't mind.

I pull into the driveway, and the guys are playing basketball in front of the garage.

"IF YOU DON'T MOVE, I'LL HIT YOU," I roll down my window.

We get out, and they bombard us with questions.

"You went to Starbucks?" Johnson complains.

"What took you so long?" Aaron whines.

"Can I have a drink?" Shawn steals my drink.

"I'm picking Hayes up from football tonight," I tell Nash and head inside to do my homework.

I finish my homework 20 minutes before practice ends, so I just head out early. I keep sipping my extra-large drink and I jam out to 5SOS on the way. I know, I'm basic.

I sit on the bleachers and have a small following spree on twitter.

I follow a bunch of people, and then Hayes comes up to the bleachers with some of the kids on the JV team, I don't know them.

"Can you drive them home?" He asks.

"Yeah, I guess. Let's go," I get up and walk down the bleachers.

Hayes sits in the front, and the others sit in the back.

He steals sips of my drink, but I pretend I don't notice, because I'm a nice sister.

We drop the other kids off, and then I buy Hayes some Starbucks, then we drive home.

The guys are eating pizza everywhere in the house, and I eat like three pieces, until someone picks me up.

"Put me down!" I scream, and the guys laugh.

"Never!" Nash yells.

He throws me in the pool, and I panic.

"Nash! My phone is ruined!" I cry and take it out of my pocket.

He stops laughing and grabs it. "Liv, I am so sorr-"

"I don't want to hear it. Sorry doesn't fix it this time," I snatch the soaked and destroyed iPhone out of his hands and storm inside.

I put it in a towel and dry it off, hoping it would turn on. My hopes didn't work.

Hayes comes down from his shower, and laughs.

"I-it's not funny!" I yell at him and cry again.

"You're wet, that's funny," he chuckles.

"Nash threw me in the pool and my phone is ruined!" I yell again and storm upstairs to shower.

I should've stayed at a hotel.