Chapter 36

Liv's P.O.V:

"Home sweet home!" Hayes cheers as we enter through the front door.

We all go to our rooms to unpack, but I lay in bed and listen to music, instead.

"Liv! Why haven't you started unpacking yet?" Hayes yells.

"I'm tired. Stop yelling!" I yell back.

"Okay!" He screeches in return.

I roll my eyes and scroll creep on some people's Instagram accounts that may or may not have pictures of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer.

I keep scrolling until my stomach growls.

Gracefully, I leap out of bed and skip down the stairs, leading into my favorite room of the house- the kitchen.

"I ordered pizza for dinner, I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow," Mom informs me.

"Okay," I whine.

"Mom! We're here!" Will calls, arriving with Nash, Cameron, both of the Jacks, and Matt.

I roll my eyes.

Why can't they go over to someone else's house for once?

"I'm starving!" Hayes steals a pizza from Will, and takes it to the table.

"Same," I get a glass of Diet Pepsi and take a few slices and a bread stick.

"How have you been?" Mom catches up with the guys, causing me to roll my eyes once again, and I scroll through Tumblr as I pig out on pizza.

"So, Liv. You're going to be seventeen soon, eh?" Cameron nudges me.

"Yeah, I guess," I shrug.

"You guess?" He chuckles.

"Speaking of birthdays, you and Nash need to make lists for grandma and I," Mom chimes in.

"I already know Liv's list," Nash snickers, "sweatpants, crew socks, hoodies, and sports bras," he laughs.

"Can I also ask for a brother who isn't such an asshole?" I mumble under my breath, but JJ hears me.

"She said a bad word!" He gasps and points at me, like a six-year-old.

"Watch your mouth," Mom warns.

"He is an asshole. He can't hide what's inside," I shrug.

"Be nice! Stop swearing," She playfully slaps my shoulder.

"It's not easy being an asshole," Nash smiles sarcastically.

"Do you kids ever hear what I say?" Mom shakes her head and goes upstairs.

"Are you gonna have a party?" Hayes asks, probably wanting to hang out with high schoolers.

"Probably not. I don't have that many friends, you know. I'm going upstairs," I take some more pizza and Pepsi and go to my room.

I have my music blaring, sweats on, and I'm online shopping for things for my birthday and Christmas.

My birthday isn't marked on my calendar, so I grab a Sharpie and doodle all over December 28th.

I'm singing to Night Changes by One Direction and unpacking my suitcase when I find an old picture of me, Nash, Will, and Hayes from like 2005.

I smile and put the picture on my dresser.

"Liv?" Hayes knocks.
.
"It's open,"

"Hey, I hope I didn't make you mad at dinner, talking about the part-"