Chapter 26

Cameron's P.O.V:

"Shawn, I'm gonna talk to Liv. Record it, it's gonna be funny," I grin and hand him my phone.

"Jc and Kian want you to hurry," I tell her as I jump and sit on the counter.

"Jc and Kian can kiss my ass," She says with a straight face and no expression.

I erupt in laughter and Shawn comes in.

"Got it," he laughs and hands me my phone.

"Why do y'all record everything? No one cares what you're doing 24/7," Liv whines.

"The fans do," Shawn playfully punches her shoulder.

"Shawn, Cam, get out, I need to get ready," She demands, and Shawn leaves, but I don't.

"Dallas, counters are for glasses, not asses. Get out," She rolls her eyes.

I still don't move.

She mumbles something under her breath that I don't catch, but it's probably a sarcastic comment.

"Oh my fucking god!" Liv screams, and throws the hot straightener on the counter.

Tears are rolling down her face, and I immediately come to her aid.

"Put it under cold water," I instruct, and she turns the faucet on.

"What did you do, Cam?" Nash interrogates as most of the boys invite themselves into the room.

"Your sister," I chuckle, and Hayes punches my arm pretty hard.

"I'm kidding, she burned her hand with the hair thingy," I gesture towards her, and she's still sitting on the counter running cold water on her hand.

"Let me see it," Nash gingerly grabs her small hand and examines the burn.

He touches it and her flinch is impossible to miss.

"Sorry," he mutters.

"Wrap it up in medical tape or something," Aaron suggests.

"There's some under the counter," she says to him, and he bends down.

"There's no medical tape, just make up, hair stuff, and tampons," he sighs.

Some of the guys chuckle, and she glares at them, making them shut up.

After we locate the medical tape, Nash wraps it up, and she leaves to film.

She takes two hours to film, but she does a great job doing it.

I go into the screening room to find her laying on the couch with her legs on Connor's lap. I chuckle to myself.

"Liv, move your head, I wanna sit there," I come into the room.

"I'm comfy, though," She whines.

"You can put your head on my lap, just move for a second," I convince to move, and I take my shot.

"I'm exhausted," Connor sighs.

"I second that," Liv raises her hand and I agree, while playing with soft, beautiful hair.

She scrolls through something on her phone for a while, then she falls asleep.

I smile to myself.

She looks so cute when she sleeps.

"Here's your bagel, Li-, oh, she's sleeping," Nash comes in with two bagels, and hands one to Connor.

"Want a bagel?" Nash hands me a plate and throws a blanket over Liv.