Chapter 31

Liv's P.O.V:

After I confidently speak up against Cameron, I feel kind of bad.

He didn't do anything wrong, and I snapped on him, but my guilt faded when he caught up to me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Cameron!" I scream, "Put me down!" I punch his back multiple times, but he's too strong and doesn't budge.

He doesn't reply.

"My car keys and phone are in the locker room!" I punch him again.

"Gilinsky already grabbed it,"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Nope," he pops the 'p', just to irritate me.

"This is kidnapping!"

"Not really," he sighs, "Stop screaming, too. You'll end up screaming at Nash later anyways." He chuckles.

"It's not my fault that he's a douche bag,"

"He's not a douche bag, you just have a short temper," he shrugs.

"I do not!" I punch his back again, and he laughs at me.

"You think hitting me will hurt? You hit like a baby," he says in between his fits of laughter.

I'm soon put in the backseat of his car, and he starts driving home.

"Why are you doing this?" I sigh.

"Nash needed our help. He flipped out when he found out you left," he keeps his focus on the road, glancing at me through the mirror from time to time.

I'm surprised he cares; most of the people in my family don't.

I huff in defeat and cross my arms over my chest.

"I know you're pissed, but you need to hear your brothers out on this, okay?" He turns and looks at me.

"Yeah, I know," I growl and look out the window.

We pull into our driveway and it takes every ounce of self control I have in me to not sprint my ass down to wherever I can get to.

I don't make eye contact with anyone as I walk in the house, and I run up the stairs and go into my room.

The door closes, only to be opened by Nash and Will a few seconds later.

"Where did you go?" Will interrogates as Nash sits on the bed next to me.

"Somewhere," I reply bluntly.

"Will, we're here to talk, not question her like she killed someone," Nash butts in.

Thank the Lord for Nash right now.

"Then why don't you wanna go with us?" Nash grabs my hand and plays with my fingers.

"I already told you this morning,"

"Can you elaborate on that a little, then?" He fiddles with my fingers again.

I sigh, "I just don't feel like he cares,"

"About what?"

"Everything. I've done everything to get his attention. I tried getting famous on the Internet. That had no success. I tried being good at sports, that hasn't even caught his eye. Hell, I've even gotten piercings and tried rebelling against him and mom, and it hasn't worked." I answer honestly, ending it off with a cold laugh.

"You what?" Will narrows his eyes at me.

"I got my bellybutton and the doubles on my ears pierced, just to try and piss him off," I sigh.