Last A/N

Hey, guys.

So, that's the end of Being Nash Grier's Sister, and I have news.

I'm taking a break from writing.

I have so much to do, and I have drafts that will be published soon, but I can't keep up with everything.

I'm starting high school in less than five months.

That's scary shit.

I have to keep my grades up and make sure that everything with school is going well before I write; school is definitely my top priority.

Trust me, I love writing, but I have to make school be the first on my list, even though I don't want to.

Plus, I have to make sure that my drafts are perfect because you deserve something in the best quality possible, not some shitty chapters that I wrote in less than an hour.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Thank you.

So much.

I honestly just write this because I thought it'd be fun, not because I wanted attention from people all over the world.

I even considered taking down and deleting it, because some people I personally know found out I wrote it and made me feel embarrassed about it, but I'm glad that I didn't.

I love writing for people as supportive as you, and I can't necessarily express how appreciative I am.

I hope that soon, I can publish the prologue for the new story I'm writing, but I'm waiting until most of my drafts are completed.

I promise, they'll be worth the wait, and it won't take too long.

Thank you for supporting me once again.

See you soon (:

ilysm

-Emily

okay that's all.

stay strong, feel free to tweet me or dm me if you need someone to talk to, or you just wanna talk.

ily