Chapter 22

Liv's P.O.V:

"Get your lazy ass up already!" Nash yells and jumps on me.

"God dammit, I'm up. What the hell are you doing?" I snap at him.

"Mom and Brad are coming home today," he's still sitting on my stomach.

"So what?" I look up at him.

"We need to clean," he states in an obvious tone.

"Yeah, I'm not cleaning up yours or Hayes's mess. Sorry," I fake smile at him.

"News flash, princess, you're helping whether you like it or not," he mocks my tone and fake smiles back.

"I have to... do homework?" I lie, stating it more like a question.

"Liar,"

"I'm not lying, Nash,"

"Yeah, I'll believe that for zero seconds. Get up," he pins my arms down.

"No, I'm too tired," I whine.

"We can go shopping afterwords," he tries to bribe me.

"I'm not falling for that one,"

"I'll pay, and we can go to any stores you want," he smiles.

Hayes comes into my room with his phone up, maybe he's taking selfies in the good lighting?

"Let's clean this place!" I cheer, and he gets up, and I stand on the bed, jumping on to his back.

"Downstairs, peasant!" I demand.

Nash chuckles. "Yeah, I'm going."

"Here's the plan, children," I laugh a little, "Hayes, you have the basement and your bedroom. Nash, living room, and your bedroom. I'll do the kitchen, vacuum, and my room is clean. Got it?"

"Yeah, I want some food first," Hayes walks past me.

"Same, I'm starving!" I walk into the kitchen and grab some peppermint coffee and the Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I make the coffee and pour myself a bowl of cereal.

We finish eating, then I put my Jack and Jack, Today's Hits, and Eminem Radios on shuffle for the house-wide speaker system.

Daylight by 5 Seconds Of Summer is playing loudly on the speakers, I sing along, and the doorbell rings.

I open the front door to reveal Jc, Connor, Kian, Shawn, Cameron, both of the Jacks, Taylor, Matt, Aaron, and Carter.

"Hi?" I question and invite them in.

"Sup," Jc acknowledges me, for once.

"Nash is upstairs cleaning his room, or should be. If you make a mess, I'll cry," I threaten them.

They laugh and head upstairs.

I continue singing and doing my thing, then my one of my favorite songs, No Love by Eminem and Lil Wayne, comes on, and I turn it up.

I rap and sing the entire song on point and I hear a bunch of whoops behind me.

"I didn't know you could rap or sing," Johnson laughs.

"Did you record that?" I ask, startled.

"Yaassss," Matt replies.

"You should make a YouTube channel!" Connor suggests.

"Maybe," I shrug.

"No YouTubes can live in my house!" Hayes yells from the family room.

"I guess I'll move in with Jc, Connor, and Kian then," I joke.

"Yeah, she's always been our favorite Grier!" Kian yells. I laugh.

"For serious though, make an account! The fans will love you," Taylor adds.

"I'll get on that, but I'm starving, so..." I trail off and trot into the kitchen.

I get a bowl of chocolate ice cream with marshmallow fluff on top and head to the living room.

"I wanna bite," Hayes grabs the spoon out of my hand.

"Why can't you go get yourself a bowl?" I complain, "You always eat my food,"

"That's because you make it better," he ends up stealing the bowl from me.

"You're mean," I whine.

"You love me though," he hugely smiles at me.

I give him an 'are-you-serious' look, and he backs off.

"Guess what?" Nash yells as him and some of the guys pile into the living room.

"I don't care," I mumble and pull my phone out.

"Yeah, you do! Mom signed you up to be a math tutor for eighth graders and freshmen!" Nash cheers.

"Why the fuck would I be excited about that?" I turn and look at him.

"Just kidding, but now that I have your attention, the weather is bad, so their flight is delayed," he puts his feet on my legs.

I have noticed it was colder...

"You nasty! Get your groady feet off me!" I whine and push his feet off me.

I get a text from Zach.

From: Zach 💕

Hey, wanna come over and swim and have a bonfire?

To: Zach 💕

Sure(: be there in 15

"I'm going out," I stand up and go to the staircase.

"Where?" Nash questions.

"A friend's," I roll my eyes.

"Me and Cam will drop you off," he smirks.

"Don't worry. They live in the neighborhood," I head upstairs and put a bikini on, with shorts and a t-shirt over it.

I throw sunglasses, sunscreen, a towel, and my phone into my Nike slingback and head out.

"I'll be home around eight," I call.