Chapter 25

Liv's P.O.V:

I shower, then I get the clothes I picked out to wear for the video off the counter and put them on.

I let my hair dry naturally so I can straighten it, then I evaluate how I look so far.

So far, I only have dark American Eagle jeans with a mint green hoodie from Pink on, but I think it's good enough.

"Are you ready to film?" Kian comes into my bathroom.

"Ever hear of knocking? I could've been naked," I roll my eyes.

He laughs at me. 

"It's not funny, I have to do my hair and makeup, so get out," I shoo him out, but leave the door open a little bit.

I plug in my straightener, then I put on my makeup, but I leave it pretty basic. I just put on some waterproof mascara.

I divide my hair up at straighten it one strand at a time, then Cameron comes in.

"Jc and Kian want you to hurry," he jumps and sits on the counter.

"Jc and Kian can kiss my ass," I say in all seriousness.

He bursts into laughter and Shawn comes in.

"Got it," he laughs and hands Cam his phone.

"Why do y'all record everything? No one cares what you're doing 24/7," I complain.

"The fans do," Shawn playfully punches my shoulder.

"Shawn, Cam, get out, I need to get ready," I demand, and Shawn leaves, but Cameron doesn't.

"Dallas, counters are for glasses, not asses. Get out," I roll my eyes.

He still doesn't move.

"Idiot," I mutter under my breath and continue with my hair.

I accidentally grab the blazing metal instead of my hair. 

"Oh my fucking god!" I scream, and throw the hot straightener on the counter.

I start crying, and Cameron immediately comes to my aid.

"Put it under cold water," he instructs and I turn the faucet on.

"What did you do, Cam?" Nash demands as most of the boys invite themselves into the room.

"Your sister," he chuckles, and Hayes punches his arm. 

"I'm kidding, she burned her hand with the hair thingy," he explains, and I'm still sitting on the counter running cold water on my hand.

"Let me see it," Nash delicately grabs my hand and examines the burn.

He touches it and I flinch. 

"Sorry," he mumbles.

"Wrap it up in medical tape or something," Aaron suggests.

"There's some under the counter," I say to him, and he bends down.

"There's no medical tape, just make up, hair stuff, and tampons," he sighs.

Some of the guys chuckle, and I glare at them.

After we locate the medical tape, Nash wraps it up for me, and I can finally film.

"Ready now, cripple?" Kian laughs.

"I'm not cripple, asshole. I just burned my hand, I didn't rip my leg off," I roll my eyes, earning a laugh from Connor and Jc.

We set up the lights and camera, and then I sit down in front of it on a chair, with my phone.

"Okay, so act natural, and talk to the camera like it's a person, and don't worry about messing up. We can edit that out. You'll do great," Connor gives me an encouraging smile.

"Okay," I sigh, and turn the camera on.

"Hey, guys, it's Liv, and today, I'm doing a video based on the #AskLiv! Let's get started!" I smile and get one of the tweets up and loaded.

"First question is, who is older, you, or Nash?"

"Well, the answer is, N-"

"Me!" Nash screams and he comes out and up from behind me, making me jump.

"You little shit," I yell and smack his arm.

"She abuses me," Nash fake cries.

"Get out," I roll my eyes.

"Aye aye, captain," he salutes and exits the room.

"Next question is, do you like 5 Seconds of Summer?"

"Yasss! I DO love them, their music is literally some of the only stuff I listen to, and I fangirl over them a lot," I laugh.

"What color is your toothbrush?" 

"That's a creepy question, but it's blue and purple," I hold my toothbrush up and flash my pearly whites.

"What is your favorite holiday?"

"Halloween! I love dressing up with my friends every year, and it's just so fun," 

"Can you hug all the people in the room you're in?"

"Come here, guys," I hug Kian, Jc, and Connor.

"Where do you live?" I ask in a suspenseful tone.

"North Carolina, but it looks like Canada or something right now, I'm trapped inside because of a blizzard," I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Do you like Nash or Hayes better?" I roll my eyes again.

"Is pizza an option? Pizza doesn't steal my stuff, sleep in my bed, snore, smell bad, and it doesn't irritate me," I suggest, and Hayes bursts through the door.

"Hey! I'm the favorite brother," he whines. 

"Okay, I like Hayes better?" I state it more like a question.

"I knew it! Suck on that, Nash!" He yells and gives me a bone-crushing hug.

"You smell, go shower," I push him off me and get him out of my room.

"Do you gotta bae? Insert tongue click here. Or naw?" 

"Um, no bae for me yet, but I think there will be one soon," I half-smile.

"How tall are you? Is Hayes taller?" 

"I'm 5'3, so Hayes is taller. Nash and Hayes always pick on me because I'm short," I chuckle.

"Unfortunately, that's all the time we have for answering questions today, but you can comment below and make suggestions of a video I should do for next Friday! Make sure to like and subscribe! Love y'all!" I blow a kiss to the camera and put my hands over it, then turn it off.

"Let's edit this bitch," I smirk and plug the camera into the desktop computer in the screen room, and it takes me two hours edit, but Nash, Connor, and Jc help me.

"I. Hate. Editing. Videos." I complain and jump onto the couch.

"Everyone does," Connor lifts my legs up and sets them on his lap after he sits down.

"Nash, make me food," I whine.

"What do you want?" He looks down at me.

"A bagel with Nutella, please,"

"Make that two," Connor doesn't look up from his phone.

"Liv, move your head, I wanna sit there," Cameron comes out of nowhere.

"I'm comfy, though," I whine.

"You can put your head on my lap, just move for a second," he reasons with me, and then I get up and then rest my head on his lap.

"I'm exhausted," Connor sighs.

"I second that," I raise my hand and Cam agrees, while playing with my hair.

I scroll through Tumblr, and my eyes are getting heavier by the second.

I can barely stay awake, then I'm out like a light.