Introduction

Hi, I'm Olivia Rose Grier. I like Liv better, it was a nickname given to me by my dad when I was younger. I have mid-back length lightish brown hair and bright blue eyes. I don't have braces, but I did, so my teeth are very straight and white. I am pretty short, I'm only about 5'4 and I'm sixteen.

I have two older brothers, one younger brother, and a little sister. My oldest brother is named Will, and he is in college. Since he goes to school in Florida and we live in North Carolina, I don't see him very often.

My other older brother is about 4 minutes older than me, we are twins. His name is Nash, and I see him a lot more than Will, but I don't see him every day, either. He travels with my younger brother and some friends around the country.

My little brother is fourteen and his name is Hayes. He is around more than Nash is, but he travels with Nash and his friends sometimes, too

Last, but definitely not least, is my little sister, Skylynn. She is five, and she is adorable. She is sassy and is in a lot of Hayes's and Nash's videos. She is like me, she never travels with the guys.

I have met Nash's and Hayes's friends before, and I do not like them. At all.

All of them are just like my brothers, and Nash and Hayes are annoying and irritating as shit. I don't mind helping my brothers with their careers, but it gets annoying sometimes. I hate having to stop what I'm doing to help them.

I, unlike my older brother, play many sports. I play volleyball, basketball, softball, and soccer. I was a swimmer, but I kinda lost interest in it.

Living with two "celebrities" isn't exactly what you think. They are just like any brothers. They are all up in my business and bother me all the time, they pick on me, they fight with me, and they are my best friends.

A/N:

If you have any ideas and/or suggestions, feel free to comment them!

I will not be doing these on most chapters, if I need to say something, I'll just make a new chapter, I know these get annoying lol(:

xoxo

-Em