Chapter 28

Liv's P.O.V:

I introduce Mary to the guys, and they all seem way more hyper than they usually are.

Great!

Mary and I take our hot chocolate and some puff corn upstairs and watch movies all day long, and then we paint our nails, and talk about boys.

"Ziv really needs to happen!" She claps and giggles.

"I told you, I'm pretty positive he doesn't 'like' me that that! I bet he only wants to be friends!" I laugh a little.

"You guys kissed! I highly doubt he kisses his friends like that,"

I run my hand through my curly hair. "I don't know, Mary. I like him a lot, but don't be sure that he likes me,"

"I am posit-" she is cut off by her phone ringing.

"What? Yeah, I'll be home in twenty. Bye," she growls.

"Gotta go?" I stand up.

"Yeah, see you later! By the way, I'll let Zach know you said hi," she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Okay," I laugh, and walk her down the staircase.

"Text me later," she waves.

I nod and shut the door.

I check the clock, and it's already almost eight!

"Nashley," I sing loud enough for Arkansas to hear.

"Sup homie g?" Him, Kian, Cam, Jc, and Matt come out of his room with SnapBacks and fake gold chains on.

"First, do not call me 'homie g' ever again," I laugh my ass off. "Second, I want food,"

"Your hands work," he shrugs.

"Did you eat without me?" I gasp, trying to keep my laughter in.

"Yass," Matt chimes in.

"I could eat a pizza by myself," I open the freezer and preheat the oven.

"I guess it's fatty g then," Kian chuckles.

"Hey," I point at him, "I weigh like 70 pounds less than you, so shut up,"

"It's not my fault you weigh 110 pounds," he defends.

"I weigh 115!" I pout.

The oven dings, and I throw the pizza in, and set the timer.

"I want some ice cream," I mutter.

I open the freezer again, and find some chocolate ice cream.

I grab a spoon and start eating some out of the carton, and Matt glares at me.

"What?" I return the glare.

"You didn't grab me a spoon," he steals my spoon and takes a bite.

"Matt! I put my mouth on that!" I slap his arm.

"That's not the only thing you'll put it on," he winks, and my face turns bright red.

"Matthew! That's nasty and innapropriate!" I hit him again, and the guys erupt into laughter.

"Peace out losers, I'm gonna shower," Nash pokes my side and runs upstairs.

My pizza is done, so I take it out of the oven, and cut it into some triangle slices.

I load my plate with food and plop down on the couch, and turn on The Fosters.

"Gimme a piece," Cameron holds his hand out.