Chapter 17

Liv's P.O.V:

I roll my eyes. "Hello?"

"Heyyy, Liivvvv," someone slurs on the other line, I think it's Gilinsky.

"Jack? Where are you?" I get dressed.

"Ummm, I am at Jaaaason's partyyyy! Come and dance with me!" He cheers and I chuckle.

"I'm coming to get you. Get the other guys and stay together. I will be there in fifteen minutes," I walk out of Mom's room and go downstairs.

"Hayes, I have to go get the guys, they got shit-faced at a party. Stay here, stay out of my room, and don't light the house on fire. I might need your help when I get back, I'm still pissed at all of them." I slip my Vans on.

"Alright, be careful. Love you," he doesn't look up from his the X-Box.

"I'll be back," I go into the garage and get in the van the guys bought for when they're all here.

I start the engine and drive to the party, there's red cups, booze bottles, and couples making out all over the front yard.

I see all the guys in the house, and they're all wasted.

"Heyy there party girlllll," Aaron hugs me.

"We're leaving," I push him off me, and they follow me outside.

"Get in the car. Now." I open the door.

"You're so cute when you're maaaad," Shawn pinches my cheeks, and Taylor gets in the driver's seat.

"Taylor, you're not driving," I grab his hand and try to pull him out of the seat.

"Whyyyyy?" He slurs and giggles.

"You're drunk as fuck. Get in the backseat!" I raise my voice and he gets in the back.

I drive home to them all singing, screaming, and laughing.

I pull into the driveway and open the doors for them.

As soon as they get inside, Hayes and his friends start cracking up.

"What the hell is so funny?" I roll my eyes.

"Come here," Hayes pulls me over by Johnson. I notice his pupils are dilated and bloodshot. He's being unusually quiet, too.

"What's wrong with him?" I turn to them.

"He's high!" They all laugh.

"Oh, shit. Hayes, y'all are sleeping in my room tonight, I don't want any of them in there. I don't care where they sleep as long as it's in the house and it's not in mine or mom's room. Figure something out while I try to get at least three of them in Nash's room, okay?"

He nods and I grab Nash, Cameron, and Taylor by their arms and drag them into Nash's room. I throw them each a pair of basketball shorts.

"Change into these," I calmly say, and they surprisingly obey.

"You're reealyyyy prettyyyy," Cameron wraps his arms around my waist. I can smell the alcohol on him, and it makes me want to puke.

"Go to sleep. Y'all will thank me in the morning," I get out of his grip, and they all lay down and I exit the room.

Hayes put Aaron, Shawn, and Carter in his room.

Matt keeps hugging me from behind.

"Matt, stop and come with me," I grab him by the wrist and go to Will's room. Gilinsky and Johnson are already in there.