Chapter 20

Liv's P.O.V:

I am beyond pissed at Nash right now.

For serious, I have to go the the Apple store tomorrow to buy a new one. That's just how I planned my day to go.

I feel so lifeless without my phone. It's a struggle.

I groan out in frustration and lock my bedroom door. I get in the shower and turn it on blazing hot. It relaxes my muscles and calms me down a little bit.

I blow dry my hair so I can straighten it in the morning, then I jump into bed. Someone opens the door, but I pretend I'm asleep.

"Do you think she's mad?" Nash whispers.

"I bet. If she did that to you, you would be too," I think Matt whispers.

Someone picks me up, but I continue my sleeping act, I am so tired.

They set me down in a bed, then they leave. I open my eyes, and they put me in Mom's room.

I shrug and set the alarm clock. I then fall asleep.

*********

BEEP MEEP BEEP BEEP MEEP (a/n: don't judge me idek 😂)

I sigh and roll out of bed. The weather seems hot today, so I wear a black and white t-shirt from Pink, and Hollister Jean shorts with my white Vans.

I straighten my hair and head downstairs. I eat a bowl of Fruity Pebbles and go upstairs to brush my teeth.

I put some Paris Amour perfume from Bath and Body Works, then grab my keys.

All the guys are downstairs, and Hayes is waiting for me. "Ready?" I grab my keys and we head out.

"Nash has to pick you up tonight, I get the honors of going and getting a new phone," I roll my eyes and sip my drink.

"You know he's sorry," he sighs.

"I know, but, he does stuff like this, and I don't know. He takes it too far, and then when I snap, it's all some big fucking surprise, but it's not. I can never tell if he's sorry or not, and if I do forgive him, I can still be pissed at him," I pull into the drop off line.

"Okay, feisty one. See you later," he gets out and I chuckle.

"Midnight memories! Oh, oh oh!" I sing with input thing connected to my radio that's blaring One Direction.

I pull into the parking lot and find my asshole of a brother with the kids I hate.

"You're picking Hayes up tonight," I walk past him.

"Where are you gonna be?" He rolls his eyes, and his friends smirk.

"If you don't remember, you threw me in the pool last night, with my phone on me, so I get to go to the fucking Apple store to buy a new one. So like or not, you're picking him up." I snap at him, and his friends chuckle.

I walk to first period, all fired up and ready to smack a bitch.

I think Erika noticed.

"What's got you all pissy today, Ms. Grier?" She sits down by me.

I tell her about the events of yesterday.

"I would've drowned him in the pool," she laughs.

"Trust me, the idea has crossed my mind more times than you think. With all of them," I roll my eyes.

The day goes by quickly, and then Nash is waiting by my car again.

"What," I snap at him, more a rhetorical statement than a question.

"You're gonna have some passengers again," he smirks at me.

"I am going to the phone store, dumbass! I'm not driving your friends around with me anymore. No offense to them, but they're not my favorite people in the world, and you're making your way on that list, Hamilton. Find them a different ride." I raise my voice at him, and the jocks and his friends all walk by and smirk.

"Olivia, I said to take them. Now take them with you, or I'll call mom," he victoriously smirks.

"Fuck you, asshole," I purposely shove into him as I walk past him.

I throw my bag in the back of the car, and his friends look at me dumbfounded.

"Get in," I roll my eyes at them.

"Sorry about Nash," Cameron mumbles.

"I live him, so I'm sorry too," I run my hands through my hair to get it out of my face. They chuckle.

"I'm serious, you know," I pull out of the parking lot and towards the mall.

"We know," they laugh.

Getting my phone goes smoother than I thought, and I had a warranty, so it was free, and they could restore my stuff. Thank The Lord.

The guys were acting like freaks in the mall, and then a fan saw us. Oh no.

"IT'S CAMERON DALLAS!" She screams, and a bunch of girls chase us, and they shoot me a look.

"They're your fans, go meet them. I'll be in Pink," I smile.

I head towards Pink, and I find some cute yoga pants, hoodies, and shirts to try on.

The guys come back sooner than I thought.

"I have to try these on, I'll be back," I head toward the dressing room, and they follow.

"What are y'all doing?" I laugh.

"We wanna see your clothes," Matt says in a 'duh' tone.

"Okay," I didn't think much of it, maybe they were being nice?

I put on a t-shirt and a pair of the yoga pants, and I look in the mirror. I love this outfit!

I step out, and all the guys look at me.

"I like that shirt, it's cute," Carter says in a girly voice.

I giggle a little bit. "Is it okay, though?" I look in the mirror again.

"Yeah, I like those pants on you, too," Cameron adds.

This happens for the next four or five outfits I try on, and I end up getting them all.

We go up to the register and pay, then we head to Domino's to pick up the food Nash ordered.

Then we head home, and we are attacked by hungry teenage boys as soon as we get inside.

"You went shopping?" Nash frowns.

"They met some fans, so I just went and bought a few things at Pink until they were done," I put my bag on the stairs.

I grab some food and sit at the couch and eat. I pull my new phone out, and I smile.

"Did you get the same one?" Gilinsky sits next to me.

"Yeah, I had a warranty and insurance on the other one, so this one is free," I bite into my pizza.

We watch some football, and it's the San Francisco 49ers against the Green Bay Packers. I watch until halftime, then I go get ready for bed.

I check my phone, and there's a new text from Zach. I chuckle at the name he put in my phone.

From: Zach 💕

Hey, I'm picking you up at 6 on Saturday for the fair. We'll eat before the fair.

To: Zach 💕

Okay. See you at school tomorrow(: