Chapter Two

Liv's P.O.V:

I don't know what happened. I basically just had an emotional breakdown in from of my brothers and their friends.

It is always about Nash when it comes to us, and it's obvious that my mom likes him more than me.

It really sucks living in the shadows of my brother, but I'd be the worst sister ever if I told him how I really felt about this situation. I'm proud of him, I just wish that the spotlight wasn't always on him.

I am getting really sick of my mom and stepdad's shit, but they were going to visit our grandparents in Canada with Skylynn while Nash and Hayes go on their next Magcon tour.

I think I'm gonna stay home and just have some time to myself. I already have things planned out.

Basketball, softball, volleyball.

Even if I'm home for weeks, that's all I will do. I need to stay active, and I have to distract myself from the drama somehow, so that's how it'll happen.

Although I love them, I need a break from my family. They are just always up in my business and I can't be by myself for 10 minutes without being bothered, unless I have a solid excuse.

I sit on my beanbag and get my laptop out. I put some music on through my ear buds and scroll through Twitter.

There's nothing new, so I just browse on Tumblr to kill time. It's already nine thirty, but it's Friday.

I decide I need to go outside, just to clear my mind. I get past everyone in the living room without being noticed.

I grab a ball and start shooting. I get pretty into it until someone disrupts me. It's Nash.

"When did you learn?" he asks, walking up to me.

"Learn what?"

"Basketball. You're better than most of the guys. Besides your height, of course." he chuckles.

"When you and Hayes were gone. I didn't have anyone to hang out with or anything to do, so I picked up sports," I look down.

He hugs me. "I'm sorry, Liv,"

"What are you sorry for? I was the one that screwed things up,"

"I'm sorry for not being the best brother to you. I messed with you and I took it too far, and I didn't realize it until you kinda freaked out," he lets go and so do I.

"It's okay, Nash. I know you didn't mean any harm. Aren't you supposed to be inside with all of your friends, anyway?"

"They know why I'm out here,"

"Oh. Well do you wanna go get them and Hayes, and play a game?"

"Sure, I'll go get 'em," and with that, he is off.

We are all on the court, and Nash and I are captains, and I get to pick first. I scope out who I should pick. Shawn hurt his foot or something, so he was going to be the referee.

"Gilinsky,"

"Dammit! I was gonna chose him!" Nash whines. "I choose..... Carter," he says.

"Cameron," he smirks at me.

"Matt," Nash says, glaring at me.

"Johnson,"

"Aaron," he hesitates.

"Hayes,"

"Taylor,"

"Don't worry, baby sister, we'll take it easy on you," Nash says and the rest of the guys snicker.

"Don't bother. Treat me like I'm any of them. I'm not a pussy and I can and will play with my brothers. Don't take it easy, I need a challenge." I walk over to the speakers and throw my shirt off. The guys look at me oddly.

"Where's your shirt?" Nash glares at the guys for looking at me like that.

"Well I get too hot playing. I never practice with a shirt on,"

"Fine, let's do this!" Nash yells, and everyone agrees.

*********

"I can't believe you beat us!" Matt and Nash whine.

"Sucks to suck, bitches," I laugh.

We all just hang out and we watch some movies.

"I wanna watch The Notebook," I whine.

"Ugh, no. Let's watch something scary!" Nash completely disses my input.

All of them except me wanna watch a scary movie, so that's what we're stuck with. I sit in between Taylor and Matt on the couch. I grab a blanket and hide under it and go through some social media.

"Whatcha lookin at?" Taylor asks, startling me.

I jump, and he chuckles. "Just Tumblr, don't worry," I giggle.

The blanket is pulled off of me and Hayes throws me over his shoulder.

"Hayes, put me down," I demand.

"If you insist," He throws me on the couch in between Nash and Cameron.

"Why here?" I sigh.

"Because I wanna snuggle with my baby sister," Nash smiles all cheeky.

"Not happening. I'm gonna go upstairs and watch The Notebook." I grab my phone, blanket, and phone and head into the kitchen to grab some candy, soda, and popcorn.

I head upstairs and grab some tissues. I change into a big hoodie and spandex shorts. I sprawl out on my Queen XL bed with all my snacks, beverages, electronics, and Kleenexes.

Halfway through the movie, I'm already bawling my eyes out. It is just too sad! (A/N: I am probably the only female on this planet who's never seen The Notebook, so idk if it's sad, so yeah lol)

"Why are you crying?" Cameron and the guys invite themselves into my room.

"The movie, dumbass," I chuckle and get up.

"Why are you wearing that?" Nash asks me, and I get stares from the guys.

"Well, I didn't know that your friends and you were planning and crashing the chick flick party I was throwing for myself, so I threw something that I can sleep in, too." I say, grabbing a trashcan and start to clean up.

"You eat a lot of shit," Carter laughs.

"Well, it's pretty much all the calories I've consumed and not burned off today, so you can shut the fuck up," I flash a smile.

"You're mean," Carter sticks out his bottom lip.

"You're a pussy. All of you out, now. I need to sleep so I'm not half alseep for my run tomorrow,"

"Can I come?" Hayes asks, and I think he's being serious.

"Sure, I leave at about seven-thirty so be ready by seven-fifteen." I don't stop cleaning up, and the guys haven't left.

"How long do you usually go?" Matt curiously asks.

"Five, six miles, maybe. It's not too far though," I shrug.

"All of you, get out! I need to sleep!" I hit the lightswitch and jump into bed.