Chapter 16

Liv's P.O.V:

"Livvy, get up already!" Skylynn yells as she jumps on my back.

I chuckle. "Someone's got PMS at the age of five," I laugh, and other people laugh, too. I turn around, and all the guys are in the room.

I roll my eyes. I then realize I'm not in my room, I'm in Nash's.

"I'm going into my bed," I mumble and get up.

"You can't," Nash calls out.

"Why? Last time I checked, it was my bed," I roll my eyes at him.

"Cameron's staying in your room for another few days," He walks up by me and looks down at me.

"Why are you giving out my room for your friends to stay in? They practically live here anyways, let them sleep in your room or Hayes's room," I snap at him.

"Because I said so, and Mom's still gone. Last time I checked, I am older than you. Stop being a selfish little brat and let him stay in your room," He mocks my tone.

"Whatever. This is why I didn't want to come home, you're a douche bag," I walk and storm into my room.

I grab my clothes and get into the shower. After I'm done, I decide I need to go out somewhere.

I change into cropped yoga leggings and a white Davidson Day volleyball muscle t-shirt with a black sports bra under it. I put my blue, purple, and black Under Armour tennis shoes on.

I grab my phone, car keys, and wallet, then put them in my Coach cross-body bag.

I walk out of my room, and Nash is standing right there.

"Where are you going?" He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"A place that doesn't concern you. Get out of the way," I growl back at him.

"I'm good right here," he smirks.

"I don't give a shit. Get out of the way!" I raise my voice.

All the guys come upstairs and see me trying to push him out of the way.

"Hamilton, I swear to God, if you don't get out of my way in five seconds, I will take you down and beat you shitless," I warn him.

"Try it, I dare you," He turns his cheek towards me and I take this opportunity to bitch slap him as hard as I can, and he holds his cheek. I get past him and sneak through the shocked guys and sprint down the staircase.

"Liv, you're not leaving!" He yells after me.

I get out of the front door and get inside my car, and lock it before he can get in with me.

I get my keys out of my bag and start the engine as the guys come into the garage.

After I pull out of the driveway, I close the garage door so they can't get a good lead on me and see what direction I'm going.

I drive down the road quickly, and then I race to the mall a few downs over, not the one in this town, so they won't find me.

I first go to Forever 21 and buy a really cute dress with a sweater, some t-shirts, and a pair of leggings with crosses on them. After that, I go to Pink, and buy some shirts, bras, and underwear. I then go to American Eagle, buy some jeans, shorts, and shirts. For my last stop, I go to Charlotte Russe and buy scarves, sunglasses, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.

After I have a much-needed shopping spree, I go to Starbucks and get a double chocolaty chip, then I go to my car.

My phone was blown up by the guys, but I ignored their calls and didn't open their texts.