Chapter Six

Liv's P.O.V:

"Liv, c'mon, get up," my eyes flutter open, and I see Nash sitting by me on my bed.

"Go away," I groan.

"We have to leave for the airport in a half hour," he gets up and exits my room.

I put a pair of black Air Jordan sweatpants and a big hoodie that says 'Obey' with some tennis shoes.

I throw my hair in a messy bun, grab my light blue Beats, phone, and suitcases and head out of my bedroom.

"We're gonna eat at the airport," Nash explains.

A car will be here soon to pick us up, so I plop on the couch and get comfy.

After a little bit of waiting, the car arrives and we get to the airport.

Nash goes to Dunkin' Donuts and gets breakfast, then he goes to Starbucks for the rest of our morning routine.

"Flight 740 to Orlando is now boarding," someone mumbles over the intercom.

"That's us," Nash gets up, and Hayes and I follow.

We put our luggage away, and Hayes beats me to the widow seat, so I sit in the middle.

I put my Beats on and listen to music.

Next thing I know, Hayes is waking me up and we landed.

We were there before everyone else, all the other guys had a later flight.

When we got to our hotel, my jaw dropped to the floor. It was gorgeous.

We meet Bart in the lobby and introduces himself, and says that Mahogany is at another tour, so I will be the only girl.

Ugh.

We get our keys and head to our room, and someone else is sharing a room with us, Bart didn't tell who.

I choose what bed I want and then I start to unpack and get settled.

"We are gonna stay here until the guys get here," Nash looks up from his phone.

"Good. I need a nap," I jump onto the bed.

"I'm gonna get some food. Hayes, you wanna come?" Nash grabs his wallet.

Hayes and Nash leave, and I drift to sleep in the bed, and it feels so good to sleep on a soft, comfy bed, instead of on a plane.

I didn't hear Nash or Hayes come back, but I must have slept for a long time, when I woke up, it was already 6:30.

All the guys are in our room, on their phones. Matt, and Cameron are on my bed, and the rest of them are scattered across the room.

I grab my phone it buzzes. All the guys look up, and practically trample me with hugs.

"Guys, I literally saw you like three days ago," I laugh.

"But we missed you!" Johnson yells.

"I'm starving. Nash, can you take me to get food?" I whine.

"Sure. We ate without you anyways," he laughs.

"That's rude," I pout.

"Leggo!" And with that we're in the rental van Bart got us for the week.

"I hate to be the big, protective, older brother, but I have to make you follow some rules," he looks at me seriously.

"What rules?"

"Well, I know that they're my best friends, but I also know that they like you. So I don't really want you alone with them, and they know you're off limits, but they don't listen when it comes to girls." He sighs.

"I also need you to listen to me and stay close with me or Hayes, especially in public or at the events, because fans are crazy," he laughs.

"Okay,"

"I don't want you to be upset, Liv. I just don't want you to get hurt," he looks me dead in the eye.

"I promise, I'm not mad,"

"Good." He smiles and drives to a Chinese restaurant.

He orders and pays for my food and we drive back to the hotel.

Once we get back to my room, I sit on the couch, with my laptop, and eat my food.

Half of the guys went to unpack, and the other half are still in my room.

Matt comes in and sits on the couch by me. I continue eating and checking my Twitter.

"When's Magcon?" I ask no one in particular, but don't look up from Twitter or my food.

"3 days," Matt replies, and I can feel his eyes on me.

"Mkay,"

I finish my food and put my laptop away.

I go into the bathroom to change into some Nike running shorts, tennis shoes, and a softball T-shirt.

"I'm going for a run," I tell Nash and he nods. I exit the room with my Beats on and run into someone.

I fall right on my ass. "I'm so sorry, Liv! Are you okay?" I look up and see Gilinsky holding his hand out for me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I laugh and take his hand.

"See you later Liv," he laughs.

I walk to elevator and I press the 2nd floor button. I run for about forty minutes, and I wanna go in the pool.

I go back up to my room and throw a pink tribal bikini on and all the guys's attention is on me.

I suddenly feel really insecure.

"I...um...I'm going to the pool," I stutter and awkwardly walk out the door.

I jump in the hot tub and look down. My hair is in a messy bun, and my neck and back are sore.

I feel knots and kinks all over in my neck and back, I wince at the touch of them.

All the guys come into the hot tub and Cameron and Taylor sit on sides of me, and I know Nash is watching them.

All the guys are in their conversations and such and I kinda zone out, thinking what I'd be doing if I were at home.

"Liv!" Hayes yells and pokes right on my neck.

"Ow, Hayes! What?" I snap at him.

"We asked you a question, geeez. Calm your tits."

I glare at him. "What's your question?" I ask to no one in particular.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" Matt and Carter cheerfully ask at the same time.

"I wanna go get a massage and my nails done," I sigh.

"Anything else? We could go to the beach," Johnson suggests.

All the guys agree, and that's final, so I have to go.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I mumble and go back up to the room and shower.

When I get out, I change into my pajamas, a tank top and shorts. I walk to my bed and get in, then I quickly fall asleep.