Chapter Ten

Liv's P.O.V:

"She's a heavy sleeper!" Someone whisper-yells.

"No shit, she lives with Nash and Hayes!" Another voice laughs, and there's tons of laughter in the room.

My eyes flutter open and I see all of them in my room, except for Nash.

"Where's Nash?" I mumble, and the guys all stare at me like I'm crazy.

"No? Okay," I sarcastically say to no one in particular, and grab my phone.

I scroll through Twitter until Nash comes in with about for boxes. I shoot him a questioning look.

"I bought donuts!" He enthusiastically sings.

"Why did you buy so many?" I laugh.

"Well, because we're all hungry, so I bought lots, and then we can eat some at Magcon, too. Aren't I smart?" He smiles victoriously.

"Fucking genious," I mumble so I'm not heard.

I grab a donut and put it on a plate. The guys grab two at a time, but if I eat too much, I'll get sick.

I eat about half, and then I feel full. I can't eat anymore.

I throw my plate away, but Nash pulls me into the hallway insists that I eat more.

"If I eat another bite, I will literally throw up everywhere. I am my own person, and I know what my limits are," I harshly tell him.

"I'll just call mom then," he pulls his phone out.

She'll be more concerned about Hayes and Nash anyways. I mean, who wouldn't be worried about their favorite children?

"Mom, we have a problem."

"She's not eating."

"Yeah, here she is," he hands me the phone and I glare at him.

"Hi, mom,"

"Honey, why aren't you eating?" She sounds very concerned, that's a first.

"I am, I just don't eat enough for a family of four like the guys do," I roll my eyes.

"Liv, please don't start this again. Do Nash and Hayes know?"

"No, and they never will. I can't have them think like you and dad did about me,"

"Honey, please just try to eat. I know you're upset, but please. I have to stay here, but if you need help, call me okay?"

"Alright, momma, Hayes wants to talk to you so I'm gonna let ya go,"

"I love you, Liv,"

"Love you too," I hand the phone to Hayes and I walk out of the room, despite any of their calls.

I hear multiple footsteps behind me once again, but I dart do wards the staircase and run to the roof.

The view is beautiful, but I'm soon interrupted by Cameron and Gilinsky.

"Liv-"

"Save it. I don't want some big lecture right now. I literally just got lectured by my mom, and I don't wanna hear it," I say, and a tear rolls down my face.

I turn away so they don't see me break down.

"It's okay. You can cry," Cam pulls me into a hug.

It's like someone unplugged something inside me, all I could do was cry.

Jack and Cameron clam me down and tell me things are gonna be okay.

I'm still crying, but it's not hysterical like it was a half hour ago.