Chapter Three

Liv's P.O.V:

"Cause it's too cold-old, for you here, and now, so let m-"

I groan and shut my alarm off. It's 6:45 AM, and I have no motivation to go for a run this morning.

I get out of my cozy, warm bed and get blasted with freezing air against my legs.

I throw on some Nike running Capri's, an old t-shirt, and some tennis shoes.

I go into Hayes's room to see if he's awake. He is still sleeping, so I shake him awake.

"Do you wanna still go running?" I ask, even though he's still half asleep.

He shakes his head, and goes back to sleep.

I go into my room, put my hair in a ponytail, and grab my iPhone and earbuds.

I grab a banana to eat before I go, and then I'm off.

*********

I come home and all the guys are in the kitchen eating, and my mom is at the stove, making pancakes.

"Livvy!" Skylynn shouts and she comes over to me and hugs my leg.

"Hey, Sky," I laugh and grab a glass and the blender for a smoothie.

"Whatcha makin'?" Mom looks over her shoulder from the stove:

"A strawberry smoothie," I get the ice, yogurt, strawberries, and a pinch of sugar for sweetness.

I throw everything in the blender and pour it into a glass. I grab a straw and put it in the glass.

I sit at the table and the guys are still stuffing their faces.

I grab my phone and sip my smoothie and Hayes comes downstairs as mom and Skylynn go up.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I can tell he's upset.

"I woke you up, asked you if you still wanted to go, and you said no, and went back to sleep."

He sighed.

"I'm going outside if anyone needs me," I mumble and get out of my seat.

I grab my softball glove and the crate of softballs. I try setting the pitching net up alone, but it's too heavy.

I walk in the house, and all the guys are in the living room playing on the Xbox.

"Hey, Nash, can you help me set the pitching net up?" He agrees and follows me outside.

He easily lifts it up and puts it where I need it to be. "Thank you Nashley," I laugh and he smiles.

"No problem, Olivia." I glare at him. He knows I hate it when people call me that.

I start by throwing soft and slow pitches, just to warm myself up. I steadily get faster, and harder with every pitch I throw. Every one is pretty accurate.

I pick all the balls up, and put them in the storage shed, along with my glove. I leave the net there, I can't pick it up.

I need a shower, so I go upstairs and hop in. I do my thing, and put a bikini on so I can tan outside.

I grab my phone off its charger and head downstairs. I lay out my towel on the concrete by the pool and lay on my stomach first.

One of my favorite songs, Kiss You by One Direction, comes on and it puts me in a good mood.

I hear laughter and splashing, and look up to see most of the guys by the pool. I get up, and go inside to find a Gatorade in the fridge.

I grab a Glacier Freeze flavored Gatorade, and find some grapes to eat. I take my snack and drink outside and the guys all look at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I say, and they laugh and go back to what they're doing.

I hear the doorbell, but I ignore it.

"Liv, go answer the door!" Nash yells from the pool.

"Nash, get your lazy ass out of the pool and get it yourself!" I yell back.

"Please, mom will kill me if I'm drenched and I walk through the house."

"Fine," I growl as I get up.

I answer the door, and the O2L guys are there.

"Hey," I smile and invite them inside. "The guys are in the back,"

I hear yelling and more splashing. I go outside and lay back on my towel.

Next thing I know, I'm in the pool.

"Fuck you," I hiss at them.

They laugh at me and I get out. I didn't wanna get all wet, but I guess those plans changed.

I dry off and go in the house while the guys have their fun. I change and go to find Skylynn.

"Hey, Sky, wanna play?"

"Yes I do! Can you do my hair pwease?"

I giggle, "Yes, I can."

I braid her blonde hair and paint her nails pink.

"Are you going with us to Canada?" She asks as I finish up on her nails.

"No, I'm staying home." She frowns.

"Oh, well I will see you when we get back!" She yells, and I laugh.

"Sky, you're not leaving until tomorrow!"

"I know! We're gonna have fun in Canada!" She laughs.

She's the most adorable five-year-old I've ever seen. I'm really gonna miss her when she's gone.

"Liv, would you mind helping Sky pack her suitcase?" Mom pokes her head in the door.

"Sure, I can do that," I turn around and smile.

I get a suitcase and throw it on the bed, and put some outfits and shoes in the suitcase.

Once I'm done, mom takes Sky and gives her a bath, and I go into my room and jump into bed.

I'm stalking my celebrity crush, Austin Mahone, on Twitter

God he is so hot!

I turn on some music, and Long Way Home by 5 Seconds of Summer comes on. I kinda sing along.

Nash comes into my room.

"Dinner's ready," he says, looking over my shoulder.

"Okay," I shut my laptop and come downstairs.

We are having hamburgers and tater tots. I get my burger, tots, and grab some fruit salad, too.

I slowly eat my meal, while everyone else inhales theirs.

Once I'm done, I grab a water, and go into the living room and start watching Step Brothers, my favorite movie.

Hayes comes in and he looks kinda pissed.

"What's wrong, Poo Bear?" I frown.

"I sucked ass at football practice today," he growled.

"It's okay. We all have bad days, just shake it off." I smile.

"Thanks, Liv." He hugs me.

We watch the rest of the movie and I go to bed.