Chapter 27

Liv's P.O.V:

I just need to cool off a little bit, and the guys are surprisingly giving me my space.

I think that I'll end up staying in my room for most of the day, listening to music and on social media and Netflix.

Time online is time not wasted.

There's a small knock on the door about fifteen mintues after I go into my room.

"Liv, can I come in?" I immediately know that it's Hayes, by his voice.

"Sure," I get up and answer the door.

"Are you okay?" He pulls me into an unexpected hug.

"I'm fine, why?" I look upwards at him.

Short kid problems.

"You just seemed really pissed off when you left the kitchen, that's all. I hope you're not mad," he sighs and belly flops onto my bed.

"I'm not mad," I lay next to him, "I just needed to clear my head and think about some things, that's all," I give him a reassuring smile.

"Okay, do you want anything from downstairs?" He gets up and heads towards the doorway.

"Ice cream and more coffee, please!" I shout as he goes downstairs.

He comes back up with my stuff and I thank him.

I sip my coffee and look on hairstyles from Tumblr and Pinterest.

I find a really cute one with a waterfall braid and curled ends, and I decide I'm gonna try it out.

Once I get to my bathroom, I plug my curling iron in, along with my straightener to correct mistakes, and a Beats Pill so I can listen to 5SOS while I'm killing time.

I pull the chair out and sit on it, and turn my Jack and Jack, Eminem, Today's Hits, One Direction, and 5 Seconds of Summer radios on Pandora to shuffle, just to mix it up a little bit.

"I'm sorry if I say I need ya, but I'm not scared when it comes to love. 'Cause when you're not with me, I'm weaker. Is that so wrong, is it so wrong, that you make me strong?" I sing along as I finish the waterfall braid.

It looks great! I start to curl my hair, being extremely cautious of where I'm grabbing the curling iron.

I continue singing and curling my hair, until it's done. I spray a little bit of hairspray in it, then I get my phone.

I take a selfie and post it on Instagram.

@livgrier: blizzards in North Carolina suck.

I smile at the amount of nice comments I recieve within minuets.

The fans are too sweet.

"Before we started, it was over. Now I feel our bodies gettin' colder, She gives me a feeling that I can't fight. And it leads to a road goin' nowhere, but all I wanna do is go there, she's got me runnin' from the daylight, Daylig-" my phone rings, and I see Mary is calling me.

"Hello?" I unplug the hair straightener.

"Hey, can I come over? Zach, Jake, Tyler, and Ben are driving me nuts," she laughs.

"Of course! I'll walk, and meet you halfway. I'm leaving in five," I smile to myself.

"Thank you so much! I'll see you soon!" She hangs up.

I slip on some leggings instead of sweats, leaving my oversized sweater on, and put fuzzy socks with polar bears on.

I get a pair of mittens and my heavy winter coat and put them both on.

I find my winter boots and open the door.

"I'll be back in fifteen!" I shout and there's no answer, but whatever.

There is a TON of snow.

Like for serious Mother Nature, figure your fucking shit out.

I see Mary walking towards me, and we greet with a hug.

"It's freezing!" She exclaims.

"We're definitely making hot chocolate when we get to my house!" I laugh.

We get in the front door, and someone inside screams, and Mary and I laugh.

"That's what I've been dealing with for the past two days," I groan and take my coat off.

"I love your hair! Oh my gosh!" She squeals.

"Thanks! I like it too!" I squeal with her.

"THERE'S A STRANGER IN THEN HOUSE!" Kian screams at the top of his lungs.

Mary giggles.

"It'll get worse, I promise," I roll my eyes and she follows me to the kitchen