#Huevember2019 Part γ

Spring in Hades reached 33k reads today!!! Thank you, my loves, for taking the time to read, follow and support my story. It means the whole cosmos to me, and I raise and oblation of gratitude to you 🥂 🥂

I'm sorry that I have not manage to give you a new chapter. I'm harvesting the fruits of my creative juices for From A Whisper To A Scream. If you haven't check it out yet, please do! I promise you that you will love it as much as Spring in Hades. What's it about? It's a collection of one-shots based on the characters of Spring in Hades, and it's updated daily (so far!) based on Kinktober 2020 prompts!

When will the update for Spring in Hades be, you ask? Soon, my loves, soon! As a token of appreciation, I want to share the 3rd part of what I did for #Huevember2019. The reason I'm sharing it in parts, and not in chronological order, as you are well aware is well.. SPOILERS!!! ⚠️⚠️ I know, I know.. I'm not gonna be a spoilsport, so the parts that have stuff that are yet come to pass will not be reveal as yet... so these aesthetics cover the story that you have come to know well and love thus far.

Then suddenly, warmth surged inside him. She's home! Hades smiled. He could always feel Persephone even if they were in different realms. But now that she's back in the Underworld, the feeling intensified. He tried to restrain himself from bolting out of the Great Hall to go to Persephone. She'll be here soon. Let her enjoy her realm first, Hades tried to soothe his longing heart.

He tried to busy himself with the preparations to keep himself from fidgeting. Hekate reached for his hand and squeezed it, a knowing look on her face. Hades looked up to her; she smiled kindly, he let out a small laugh. "Am I that obvious, my Lady Hekate?" his handsome half-smile plastered on his face, and Hekate brushed a thumb over his cheek.

Aidoneus, Persephone's soft sweet voice calling him, like warm dripping honey. Hades turned to face his wife but she has already darted across the vast hall and flung herself into his arms. He held her in his arms, inhaling her sweet scent of roses, violets and lilacs. He had missed her terribly - her sunny smile, the warmth of her embrace, the heat of her exquisite body.

Spring is back in Hades, Hades sighed. Persephone wrapped her arms around his neck, and caught his lips with hers. He has been waiting for this kiss for months, and he deepened it, earning a soft moan from Persephone.

   - Spring in Hades, Chapter 33