#Huevember2019 Part β

Spring in Hades has reached another milestone - 20k reads! Thank you, my loves, for taking the time to read, follow and support my story. It means the whole cosmos to me. I'm truly blessed. Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️✨✨🙏🙏

I'm sorry that I have not manage to give you a new chapter. Soon, my loves, soon! As a token of appreciation, I want to share the 2nd part of what I did for #Huevember2019. The reason I'm sharing it in parts, and not in chronological order, as you are well aware is well.. SPOILERS!!! ⚠️⚠️ I know, I know.. I'm not gonna be a spoilsport, so the parts that have stuff that are yet come to pass will not be reveal as yet... so these aesthetics cover the story that you have come to know well and love thus far.

Again, thank you so much for the love and support!! I really appreciate it ❤️❤️

The Titan Sun God has been watching all over Hellas, and knows of everything that transpired under the sun. He took pity on the grieving goddess, so he descended from the high heavens to meet Demeter.

"My Lord Helios! To what do I owe this surprise visit?" asked the Goddess of Harvest. "Deme, I know who took Kore," the radiant god said quietly, Demeter froze.

Please don't say it's him. Not him, please. He couldn't have, I've put on protections. He can't... please, not him, she thought to herself, her heart pounding in her chest.

"It was Aidoneus," Helios said quietly. Demeter's eyes widened, colour drained from her face. "How?!" she screamed, her beautiful face contorted in fury.

"Mother Gaia aided him. She grew a narcissus. When Kore pulled it from the ground, a gateway to the Underworld opened. Aidoneus took her away in his chariot," Helios replied.

That chasm! she thought angrily. "That ruthless, vile piece of wretch!" she screamed, furious. "But Deme, Aidon-" Helios started but Demeter was mad, cut him off. "Don't you start making excuses for him!" she shrieked.

"Deme, you have to listen. You have to know. Aidoneus-" Helios tried to reason with the hysterical goddess. "No! You listen to me. I shall have my vengeance. Every mortal and Deathless will suffer for this, until I have my daughter back!" Demeter spatted.

"But-" Helios still tried, his hands tried to reach out to her. "Enough!" she screamed.

With her scream, her red-hot wrath exploded out of her. The russet dry land turned to decaying grey, withered skeletal trees shook in the violent wind. "No seed shall be sent up above the earth! I will flood the Underworld with pathetic innocent mortal souls, and more will come until my daughter is safe by my side! I will cover the world with cruel famine until Zeus relents to my demands. This is what happens when you try to make a fool out of the radiant Corn Mother!" her reverberating voice echoed for all the Upperworld to know.

"Silence, Anesidora!" thundered the Titan Sun God, and Demeter held her tongue. "Do not forget to whom you are currently addressing. I am Helios, the son of Hyperion and Theia. I light the world eons before you were even conceived! Do not think for a second that you can disrespect me so shamelessly. Listen to me. Stop your relentless vain retaliation against your brother. He came from the same noble stock as you and Zeus Hypatos. He is rich in honour, and in virtue. Aidoneus is, and the only, fitting match for your daughter," said the Titan Sun God, before he ascended to the high heavens.