Chapter 44

Ferocious groans reverberated around Zeus' golden private study. "When?" Aphrodite panted, bending over Zeus' table. 

"Shut up," the Lightning God grunted, pounding into his daughter relentlessly. 

"When?!" Aphrodite shouted, straightening up. 

Zeus shoved the Goddess of Love down close to the table's surface, his heavy arm pushed against her shoulder blades. His big hand moved to the front of her face and cupped her mouth firmly to silence her. Aphrodite moved fast, she was able to bite hard on the thick palm of his hand. Zeus roared in shock and pain. 

He yanked her chestnut brown hair, pulling her up to him, while ceaselessly spearing into her with brutal thrusts. Aphrodite cried out in pain, Zeus squeezed her jaw. 

"Shut. Up." 

Her hair wound tightly around one of his hand, the other wrapped tightly around her slender neck. "I am the King of the Gods," he growled quietly, "Not your fucking errand boy!" he thundered into her ear. "I told you, daughter. I will do anything to get your pathetic mortal back, but you're coming with me," he said calmly in between his incessant violent strokes. 

His hand moved from her neck, and tugged harshly on her pebbled nipple. Tears leaked down from her eyes, and Zeus licked them off of her face.

"How about this, daughter, three days from today. Sounds good?" he growled into her ear. Aphrodite felt the vibrations from his chest, only pants and groans escaped her. 

"I know I said I'd do anything to help you, but I'm a very busy god. If that is not good for you, we could always fetch him from the Underworld in the next decade or so. Next few centuries maybe? Or at least we could try to fetch him before he is reborn and lose all of his memories of his life with you," his low wicked voice said slowly, as he licked the shell of her ear. 

Aphrodite's eyes widened in horror, "No," she whispered. 

"What's that, my dear? I didn't quite catch it-" his low voice asked mockingly, when he suddenly roared, "-with you being so fucking pathetic! For a mortal!"