Halloween special

(I really wanted to make one, none of the previous events in story are happening in this)

I sat on a coffin reading some book on anatomy. I heard the door open from the ring and looked up. I heard Adrian humming some tune before coming to the back where I was. "Hello love" he smiled bending down and giving me a kiss. I returned it feeling my cheeks heat up "what did you get?" I asked looking at the basket he had. He giggled and patted my head jokingly.

I grinned shaking my head and stood up, setting the book down. "Ceil has invited us to a costume party he is hosting" I said taking the basket and looking through it. "I told him we would go, if that's okay" I added and began to organize things. "That's fine love, what did you have planned?" He asked following me around. "I already have my outfit, it's a secret" I winked before handing him the basket once again before picking up my book and walking up to my room.

I looked at my clock which read 5:27 pm, we had to be there by 7:00 but I liked to get there early to help out. I opened my closet and changed into my dress and tightened the corset before spinning in front of the mirror.  The dress spun up a little before laying back down. I combed through my hair  leaving it down and added some silver jewelry. I smiled before grabbing my mask and placing it on top of my head until needed. (Outfit in Picture above)

I sat on my bed, opening the book once again and began to read to pass time letting Adrian get ready. I was curious on what he would wear and what he would look like. The clock chimes indicating it was now 6 and that we should leave if we were arriving in style. I set the book down and walked down the stairs looking around for Adrian. "Darling" I called in a posh voice looking in the back. Nothing.

I heard his giggle echo all around before I watched a coffin slowly open and he stepped out. My eyes widened and I thought my jaw dropped. He wore a black suit with the side collar flipped up, his hair was slicked back with a few strands loose. He was showing his beautiful eyes which would draw attention. I noticed he was holding a plain black mask that had horns. "Like what you see?" He chuckled walking over, placing his hands on my hips. "Very much" I grinned kissing him. I pulled away "shall we get going? The carriage should be here" I said, he nodded and took my hand leading me out. We got in the carriage and watched it start moving away from the shop.

"You look Gorgeous love" he whispered holding my hand. "Thank you, we won't be having a normal night are we?" I said a small smile appeared on my face. We were going to get so much attention by how out of place we looked. Not to mention Adrain looks like an actual vampire. We sat in the carriage having small talk until I looked out the window and saw pumpkins leading up to the manor. "They went all out" I chuckled as we pulled in and my father opened the door. I let go of Adrian and got out with my fathers help before placing my mask over my eyes. "Hello father" I grinned, he nodded and looked at Adrian. I felt my breath hitch but relaxed when he gave a nod of acknowledgement to him before walking off.

"Let go in, we are a little early so I want to see if I can help" I said before walking into the manor. I looked around, the manor had was still impressive but now decorated with orange and black colors. I saw Ceil wearing his normal attire but with a mask along with my father who had a black mask ready. I kissed Adrian before walking to the kitchen and seeing Bard,
Funny and Mey-rin all dressed up in simple costumes. Bard was a pirate, Finny was a knight and mey-rin was dressed as a elf.

"Need any help you three?" I asked from the door way. They looked at me for a few seconds before recognizing me. "No we got this" bard said taking a smoke. I nodded before leaving and just wandering the halls. I bumped into someone and apologized and looked at them. "It's fine" I looked at the blonde girl but the eyes gave it away. "Lord trancy" I bowed before excusing myself back to the main hall to meet up with undertaker. He saw me and excused himself from the crowd of woman who had formed. "Thank god" he said making me chuckle. "They don't recognize you do they" I said. He shook his head "let's stay a bit longer before leaving, I still want to hand out candy to the kids" I grinned.

He agreed so we socialized before saying good bye and ran home under the full moon. We slowed down right before getting to the town and walked hand in hand as little kids ran and screamed. "Adorable" I muttered shaking my head, leaning into Adrian. "You want one?" Adrian asked making me jump, I felt my face go red before I noticed him holding some candy. "I uh heh yes" I stammered before taking some and eating it. We continued to walk until we got to the building. "You know, we could always get you one of those creatures" he smiled before winking. I kissed him and grinned "maybe next year Adrian" I laugh. "Happy Halloween love" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Happy Halloween Adrian"