Chapter 21

As we made our way back to the shop I let my head rest on undertakers shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me, and every few minutes giving me a kiss on the head. The carriage stopped and we go out and happily made our way inside. I locked the door and pulled him to a coffin making him sit. "Now tell me what happened" I said putting my hands on my hips. He let out a sigh and then started to giggle which threw me off guard; he took my hands and pulled me down onto his lap. "Undertaker?" I asked as I felt my face heat up "leave it to me love, okay?" He whispered giving me a quick kiss. "Fine, I trust you" I told him as I got up and went up stairs to my room and changed into the blue dress I got when I was with Grell. I brushed my now messy hair and put it up in a bun then went back down stairs. "Undertaker I'm going out" I called getting no reply, I shrugged and left making my way down the busy streets and turned into a store. I looked around to see it was a clothing store I let out a sigh as I walked out going into the store next to it seeing candy. My eyes lit up as I kept my excitement to a minimum. I walked around the store picking up taffy then some hard candies. I walked to the clerk and got the candy in a bag, paid then left.

I walked down the road and to the manor to greet my father and give Ciel some sweets...and yes to see how my mother and father were getting along. I finally made it to the manner and walked in as I heard feet, I walked a little further until Finny had tackled me along with Mey-rin. "Hey you two, is something wrong"  I asked as I was helped up. Finny looked around making sure no one was there then whispered "the red man hasn't left Sebastian's side since he returned" I let out a laugh pushing them off to go work. "I will handle it you guys" I smiled until they disappeared then let out a sigh as my sweat dropped. Guess they aren't doing well together. I made my way upstairs and knocked on the office door and walked in. "(Y/n) what are you doing here?" Ciel asked me. "I had bought some candy thinking you might want some" I state and put the candy down on his desk then leave. I walk down the hall and turn to go find my room. I unlock my room which is weird since I never lock it. I walk in and let out a scream. There is my mother and father on MY bed making out!. "What the bloody hell that's my bed" I yelled as they looked up at me. "Go to your own room or at least wash all my sheets" I say and run out. I am scarred for life...

I let out a shudder as I leave the mansion and make my way back to undertakers. I opened the shop door and walked in finally taking a look at my surroundings. I made my way to the kitchen and opening a jar taking out a bone cookie and ate it. Once I was done eating I walked up to my room and got into my coffin starring at the ceiling. If i'm part reaper then technically I should have the power of a reaper. I sat up as an idea popped into my head. I jumped out of my coffin and left the shop locking the doors and then making my way to the reaper work place. They already knew who I was but didn't know Grell was my mother and they couldn't know. I walked in and found Ronald Knox I tapped his shoulder making him turn around. "Hello again missy" he said giving a smile, I rolled my eyes "I need whatever books you have on reapers" I stated. He leaned on a wall "why should I?" he asked raising his eyebrow. "Because I want to know what I can since i'm in a relationship with one" I said as he stopped to think he let out a sigh then lead me to the library section of the work place I guess. "Here you go everything on reapers" he said giving me a wink then leaving on his weapon which was a lawn mower.

I looked at the gigantic room and let out a groan. "We have lots of work to do me" I said and started to go find my books...