Chapter 50

(Sorry for the late update, school has been really busy and I'm writing a novel for school so I can graduate which has taken up most of my writing time. I hope you guys like this chapter because it is a bit rushed <3)

"I can do that" she looked at me tilting her head. "What do you mean you can do that?" I took one step closer setting my hand on her shoulder. "I mean I can do that for you...and Crow. I don't fully know how yet but I can figure it out" I said, she scoffed pushing me back. "Yeah right, one more mistake and I will kill you both" she sneered, before vanishing. I rushed over to Crow helping her up "thanks for that" I smiled. She shrugged rubbing her arm, "did you mean it?" She asked, her eyes shined trying to hold back tears. "What?"

"That you could give us a different reality" I looked at her frowning. "I think I can, something is just telling me I can..." I scanned her watching the hope fade. I placed my hand on her shoulder, forcing a smile out.  "I promise we will find a way." Crow nodded, pulling away and walking off.  I rubbed my temples  letting out a frustrated sigh.  Everything is so complicated now, once I'm out of this I will never take anything for granted again. "Back to training I guess. Meditation may work." Sitting down and closing my eyes.

~~~~~

"(Y/n), take a break. You have been working non stop since your encounter with the reaper." Crow said breaking me away from my training. "I can't stop, I promised you and myself I would do this." I growled trying to get back into my mindset. A warmth spread all over my body sending a feeling of electricity in tiny spurts. A world formed in my head as I tried to imagine the dream Crow had a few hours earlier. It slowly began to form and I soon was standing in it.  "Crow, come touch me." I whispered trying to keep a hold on the image. I felt her touch my shoulder and a zap hit us. I heard a thud and opened my eyes looking over. Crow laid on the ground not moving or breathing. I rushed over shaking her "Crow, are you okay, please wake up." she slowly started to breath and opened her eyes. 

"I...I was in my dream for a moment," she said standing up. I grinned but that soon disappeared. "You weren't breathing, I'm glad we got closer but you could have died." I stood up stretching. "Look just leave me alone, this is to dangerous right now." I rubbed my temples letting out a groan. I just want to be back in my body, I am so tired of this. Don't get me wrong I love Crow, she is so sweet if she isn't trying to kill me but still.  I watched her walk away and disappear from view. 

~~~~

"Love, you have to fight this." I watched the image of Adrian talking to the reaper side trying to get through to me. I fought back tears from blocking my vision. This was the only time I was able to see him, my physical body was still locked in the cellar thank goodness but was constantly checked up on by Adrian, Grell, or my father. It made me work harder but I wasn't sure if that was a great idea.  "I told you, (y/n) isn't here so let me go. I have a master to get back to." the reaper side said. 

"I don't know what your going on about but I want to speak with (y/n), now." Adrian demanded. She let out a laugh that bounced against the walls. "Sorry hun, try again later." Adrian gave her a glare before storming out of the cellar and slamming the door. I winced standing up and walking to the main area. I have had it! I have done enough practicing, if she dies then I will manage without but I need to end this. I stepped through the mirror entrance and looked up. "Reaper, we need to talk!" I called looking around. For a moment there was silence but when I did a double take she appeared in front of me. 

"What do you want. I already warned you." she hissed, striding towards me. "Look I don't want to fight." I said holding my hands up. She hadn't summoned the scythe yet alerting me I was safe but had to watch my next moves. "I just wanted to ask you something." I said, imaging a scenario where the reaper side would be happy. "Spit it out." she growled. "I- Uh, what's your name?" I asked.  "Excuse me?" 

"I mean, if you could have a name, what would you pick?" I said taking a step closer. "Avyanna, why do you ask?" she seemed taken back losing focus. "No reason, just hold still." I said, lunging towards her and touching her head. I imagined a reality where she would have her own choices and life. A warmth spread through me and a tingling happened in my hand.  "You can rest now." I whispered. I stepped back watching her fall to the floor. 

"What did you do?"