Chapter 37

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face. I was in the middle of the bed curled up. I was alone again, it was quite no birds or wind....absolute silence. I stood up fixing the covers and saw the front door open. I let out a shaky breath before walking toward the door. The sun hit my face making me squint my eyes and hold my hand over my eyes. "Adrian?" My voice was soft and weak like a child and it made me angry. "What is it love?" I turned quickly watching him come around the back, I noticed some dirt on his nose and assumed he must have been gardening.

I walked over with a smile, rubbing the dirt off gently. We both let out a chuckle before he ran his fingers through my hair. "Why is it so quite?" I asked looking around as he hugged me. "Something has scared the animals off, I think a storm is coming" he whispered rubbing my back. "Do you think it's my dream?" I asked feeling a shiver run up my spine. "I don't think that will be it" he said continuing to rub my back. "Why don't we go out, I think you deserve it"  he let go of me and smiled when he saw my smile. I had been trapped he since forever and now I was getting freedom.

"You will have to hide yourself but we can do that" he shrugged as his bangs fell and covered his eyes. I laughed before running into the house, I looked through the small closet coming across a random purple dress I had never worn. I grabbed it and changed quickly into it, spinning around with a large grin. When I turned around I felt heat creep to my cheeks realizing he was right there the whole time. "Did you watch me change!" I yelled making him laugh; he shook his head but I could see a faint blush on his cheeks. "Let's finish your disguise" he said pushing past me and pulling out a hat and a parasol that matched with the dress and covered my face. "Before we go, I need to teach you to hide your magic, a certain power level can be detected by any creatures" I groaned but nodded and sat down. After a few minutes of meditations and breathing we were finally able to start down the path.

Time passed and we still hadn't made it out yet and I complained...a lot. "Let me carry you" he said out of no where making me stop. He got closer and picked me up bridle style and began to run almost as fast as my demon run. A few minutes passed and we stopped at the edge of the forest and he let me down gently. I opened the parasol and took his hand beginning to walk. "So we could go to your store and-" he cut me off "how about we walk around the town instead just for a while then take you back" he said. I sighed but agreed feeling my heart drop, he led the way into the town and I watched the family's laughing. I thought back to my family and how I couldn't see them still.

"You okay love?" Adrian asked slowing us down to a stop. "Yeah, I'm just missing everyone, I just want a normal life" I sighed leaning into him. "Can we go back? I like the cottage more" I said before  looking around, we were getting stares probably cause of Adrian. "Of course, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable" he whispered kissing my forehead and walking me back to the forest before we ran full speed home.

(Done, I hope you liked it, more chapters soon <3 )