Chapter 30

"Who are you" he said looking at me. "You don't know me?!" I exclaimed, I was upset, I looked different but my facial features hadn't changed that much. He walked closer making me step back.

"Where's (y/n)" he demanded, I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out. My vision disappeared and a clip of undertaker bringing his scythe down on me appeared then vanished and I was back in the room. I stared at the ground trying to think it through, the dream was connected to this.

I let a scream escape my lips as I went flying against the wall. I stared at Adrian shocked, he was glaring, he seemed worried something had happened to me. "It's me Adrian you idiot" I exclaimed stomping over. I noticed his grip tightened around his stupid scythe. "Prove it" he said.

"You make those nice biscuits, you helped me work on your guests, you saved me from will" I growled. He swung his scythe at me, I just barley had time to bring mine up and block. "(Y/n) doesn't call me by my name" he stated before using some menuver to make my scythe go spinning out of my hand. He needs to teach me that, it was so cool. "Damn it how many reapers do you know who have a red eye!" I yelled backing out of the house.

He wasn't listening, me being so called missing was messing with his judgement. "Come on turn back" I hit my head before running down the path. Visions passed through my mind as I hit each milestone of the dream. My legs hurt and my lungs burned. My mind was fuzzy and I couldn't think anything through. I turned around while running to see him on my tail, how was her not tired yet.  Oh right he's been alive for ages.

I felt my foot catch on a rock and I fell scrapping my arms. I turned and looked at Adrian who was hovering over me. "Wait wait! This has happened before" I said, I was terrified by now. He looked at me with hesitation. "I'm (y/n), I got my reaper form and can't leave it, I dreamt about this day....I think im a seer" I said my voice cracking. I watched his face for any signs but saw none, he lifted his scythe up and brought it down, I shut my eyes tightly. There was a thud next to me, I opened my eyes and looked at Adrian, his scythe was on the ground.

He knelt down and looked at me taking a moment to process. One minute passed and he engulfed me in a hug. I hugged back tightly. "I'm so sorry, I had to lead them off your trail so when you weren't there and you were well this I-" I didn't let him finish his sentence. I connected our lips as we enjoyed the touch of each other knowing we both were okay.

(Short but to the point, I hope you guys enjoyed, the next chapters will take longer to publish just so you guys know)