Chapter 22

(Before I start this chapter I want to start by saying I will be using the name Adrian for Undertaker, I understand some people do not like this name but it is what I have seen)

I closed yet another book, well more like slammed it closed. Why can't I find what I want it's all on what the legendary reapers did not on there magic! "Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing" I say to myself as I get up going down the shelves and stop in front of one. I scan the book titles and grab one.

I make my way back to the table and open the book as I see they title. The legends. I smile as I start to skim the pages before I land on one saying. The story of Adrian
I started at the name then moved down to see the picture, it was Undertaker! I picked up the book and set it in my bag then got up and made my way out of the place. Once out I walked to undertakers and went into my room and getting in my coffin for a quick nap.
I woke up to the sound of the door opening, "(y/n) I'm home!" I heard undertaker call. I smiled getting up and walking down to greet him. "Hey, where were you?" I asked following him to the back. "I went out for some more food" he said dropping a bag of food onto the counter. Something in his voice says other wise....I am having deja vu. "Okay then" I say giving him a kiss then sat down on a coffin.

"So love what now" he asked sitting down next to me. "Any body to work on?" I asked. He shook his head and giggled "no I'm closed today" he said which suprised me. "Why?" I asked he shrugged putting a finger to his lips...

(Sorry for the bad chapter I meant for a good one but felt the need to publish for you guys)