Chapter 19

As I watched his face for any emotion what so ever I heard feet upstairs. I mentally sighed and ran up stairs while grabbing some kind of stick on the way up. I heard a door close and of course it was mine. Typical. I opened my door slowly and jumped in ready to hit whoever I saw first. I looked around my room not moving from my stance. My eyes scanned the room once more landing on my coffin. I slowly walked over resting a hand on the edge and opened it to reveal the Butler from the trancy manor. Many thoughts went through my head but the one that kept ringing was stay secret, be human, run for 'help'. In that few seconds I hit him over the head and ran out the room tripping over my dress. "Undertaker!" I yelled running down the stairs, he burst out from the back worry in his eyes. "There is someone in my room" I yelled even though he was right in front of me then lowered my voice "it's the trancy demon butler, I need him to think I'm human" I say very softly.
He nods as in saying okay. "Get behind me (y/n)" he says in a normal voice as he starts walking up the stairs. I follow behind him as we make it to my room "he was in my coffin" I say adding some worry into it. He walks into the room and checks the coffin and turns to me "no one is here love" he says grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs. I blush as I tighten my grip around his hand. "Okay tell me everything" he said as we sat down on a coffin. "I was on my way over here when Alois Trancy pulled me out of the way, considering how short he is it was slightly impressive. I fell on him and got off after apologizing" I took a breath waiting for him to tell me to go on. He nodded his eyes showing confusion as his thumb made circles on my hand. "He invited me over to his house later and I can't decline and this leads us to now" I stated resting my head against his. "Don't worry love, I'll keep you safe but you must go" he sighed standing up removing his hand from mine.  "Let's get you ready, you must look nice for the trancy manor" he said with a little jealousy. I kissed his cheek and went to the back "May I borrow one of the guests dresses?" I asked as he followed making a yes sound. I looked at ones that were hung up as my eyes landed on a long (f/c) dress without sleeves making it all the more interesting. I took it off the hanger and showed it to undertaker getting a nod from him.  I went to my room and changed into it. " This is so scandalous" I say as I look at myself. The top was beautiful and as it got down to the skirt it proofed out. I put my hair up in a bun and walked down again and twirled for undertaker. "Your amazing love" he smiled letting out a little giggle. I put on a sad face "will you join me?" I said making him shake his head "sorry love, if I'm not family I can't go. He probably wants to love you" he stated. "Then come with me as a family friend while my dad can't" I smiled.
He grinned at me and nodded "very well" he said going up stairs and coming back down a few minutes later in a nice suit.  He held his hand out as I took it and we left the building. Undertaker grabbed a carriage and helped me in as he followed me in. The carriage started moving as we sat across from each other. We didn't  say anything. We had become a lot more loving after we confessed, we showed our affection it wasn't just a friend relationship and that changed the way we acted but for this we both knew we couldn't show our affection. "I love you" I said looking out the window as his eyes watched me carefully. "I love you to (y/n)" he said making me look at him.  He moved over to my side and wrapped his arms around me as I leaned into him. I let myself drift off into a slumber and for once it was sleepless before all of this had happened.

I was shaken awake as I looked out the window. "We are here" he said as I looked at the mansion before us.