Chapter 5

Once I got to the market I bought what I needed and ignored the other comeners trying to sell me items of no value. I slowly made my way back to the mansion. When I opened the door I gaped in horror to see cute stuff everywhere "what happened here?" I raised my voice as I saw the 3 run behind me. "Save us ms. (Y/n)" Mey-rin said. I made my way to the area that they ran from. "How long was I gone?" I asked "almost 2 hours" oh..so I missed a lot, I looked up at Grell. Before I could leave a girl ran up and looked at me. "Who are you?" I was stunned "I am the young lords maid I have been here for 18 years" she nodded and handed me something. "Put it on, oh and I am Elizabeth, ceils fiancé!" I nodded and walked off, I mean she is Ceils fiancé so I must listen. I walked back out which made her squeal I had to cover my ears. "You look stunning" she spoke I was wearing a dress like hers but in lilac and my size how did she get these. "Thank you my lady" I bowed then I heard a door and saw those 3 run away once again hoping to be saved. I sighed and apologized to Elizabeth, as I saw the young lord walk in. "What is she wearing Elizabeth" Ceil asked pointing at me making me shift uncomfortable.
"She looks cute Ceil!" Elizabeth fought back "I can just change" "no!!"  she exclaimed "Yes!" Ceil ordered. As they fought I looked over at my father who watched me to see what I would do. I knew he wanted me to chose who to listen to but I couldn't I turned around and left. Once out of the mansion I ran to the one place I felt safe and not judged. I opened the doors and panted "Undertaker" I called looking around. "Undertaker I need to talk to you!" I called running to the back. I sighed and sat down upset that he wasn't there. I soon heard the door open so I hid under a table where a 'guest' was. I heard humming and saw some black clothing. I scrambled out and hugged him from behind. "Hehehe~ hello love" he stated patting my hand. "H-hey..." I said stopping and looked down. "You look nice, am I fitting you?" He asked with a grin. I smiled sadly and shook my head "no" he must have picked up on my sadness and handed me something. I looked at it, it was a bone shaped cookie "um" I started. "Eat it, I made them" he laughed I nodded and took a bite. "Wow anymore?" I asked eating it fully. I heard some noise and jumped behind the counter right as the door opened. "Hello Undertaker" I heard a voice. "Hello Sebastian" he giggled. I stopped breathing if he caught me here I would be in deep shit.
"Where is my daughter?" I heard "she isn't at the mansion? hehehe" he asked. "No she left and I presume she is here" he told Undertaker. "Well I was gone and locked up shop so she couldn't have gotten in but if I see her I will tell her" he laughed and at that the door opened and closed. I poked my head up to see Undertaker looking at the door, he seemed off, "what was that about?" He asked turning to me. "Oh well the young lords fiancé gave me this to wear and so I did but then they got back and fought over me taking off this and to change back. My father wanted me to chose a side but I'm not like him" I leaned on the counter as he walked over. "How so?" He asked with a grin "n-nothing just family madders." I looked at my hands "want to stay the night?" He asked with a laugh making me smile and nod. "That would be nice" I walked over and hugged him "thank you for understanding"
He led me to a room and pointed at a coffin "your bed" he laughed, I nodded walking over, opening it and getting in.
"It's lovely" I told in looking at the detail "your welcome" he giggled making me grin. "Do you wan-" I stopped him and got out of the coffin "I would love to help your guests" we smiled brightly and made our way to the back to begin working.