Chapter 27

"I will leave on one condition" I said crossing my arms. My father arched an eyebrow. "Undertaker comes with me" I say keeping a straight face. He let out a sigh putting his hand to his forehead. "Very well" he said before turning around. I smiled before walking back to my room, when I got there I saw Grell with my clothes. "Thank you Grell, I can finish up myself" I say lightly pushing her to the side. I opened my suitcase and folded the clothes before putting them in. In total I could bring 10 dresses but I'm only bringing 7 and then some pants and a top, it's not allowed but I need to move without restrictions. I walked off to my bathroom and grabbed my stuff and packed that in a separate bag.

"Okay, finished Grell" I said stepping aside. She picked up my bag and left to go put it in the carriage that they sent over. I looked around my room once more before walking out. It was sad to leave this place, I grew up here...I wasn't one of the demons who were I don't know 16997 and pretend to be 16 I was still an actual teen!

I walked down the stairs and to the carriage. I stepped in and looked at my parents. Grell was crying and clinging onto Sebastian while he just watched me. Thee carriage started moving and I waved until they were out of my vision. I payed back and sighed, well since I have no idea where I'm going I might as well take a nap. I shut my eyes and dozed off into a sleepless sleep.

I woke up and jumped, we had gone over a bum or something. I sighed and rubbed my temple it felt like I had just closed my eyes and then opened them. I looked out the window, we were on a trail in the woods, I had never been this direction which was interesting well as interesting trees could be. I felt giddy, I wanted run out of the carriage and climb the trees and stay there forever. I sighed and closed the curtain to hide the view before I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep.

(Short but simple! I now have a strong plot and will keep the updates on a maybe steady path)