Chapter 25

I was waking up to a creaking noise. I kept my eyes closed using my heightened senses to know what was happening. I heard footsteps walk over, undertaker was watching me. I could feel his eyes on me. I kept my breathing calm until his footsteps got softer walking away to what I hoped was the small gift. I didn't hear anything thing so I began to open my eyes before I felt a body lay next to me. I flinched hoping it wasn't noticeable as arms wrapped around my waist. I smelled the treats I made. I let my body relax sinking into the warmth of the embrace.

I woke up to the smell of cinnamon I think it was. I sat up and let out a yawn, turning my attention to the kitchen. Undertaker was wearing a apron and was cooking what I assumed to be breakfast. I stood up walking over to him. "Morning love, thanks for the treat" he spoke not stopping the cooking. "What you making?" I asked, I was curious. Cinnamon wasn't a normal thing for me. "Dutch baby" he said. I had heard of those before, father had told me. It would rise in the oven and then fall in slowly once out of the oven. "Yum" I said before kissing his cheek and sitting on the counter. "Off." He spoke as we was taking the Dutch baby out of the oven.  I pushed myself off the counter and moved as he set it down and cut it. I felt drool forming in my mouth. He set a piece on a plate and handed me it. I took it and sat down once again on a coffin, starting to eat.

"So good, you are a angel!" I exclaimed, this was the best food I had ever had other than my fathers but still. "Thank you" he said taking a seat next to me and began to eat his. "You have training today, grell will be over soon, you should go change." He spoke. I gulped my last bite of food before jogging up the stairs and into my room. I searched my closet and picked out a red and white dress that was simple yet elegant.

I spun making the dress twirl  up before putting my heels on and walking back down

I spun making the dress twirl up before putting my heels on and walking back down. I stood in front of undertaker and grinned. I watched Undertakers eyes, he was staring at the dress. I hadn't worn it in front of him yet so I hoped it was a positive stare. "Like what you see?" I said trying to tease him. "Very much" he replied standing up and walking over. He had that grin on his face and every now and then he would giggle, he put his hands on my waist and we just stood there in the moment.

"You know...I could always skip training" I whispered leaning into him. He made a content hum before pulling away. "You need to learn your power (y/n)" he giggled before walking off to the back. I let a small growl escape my throat before following him. I watched him work on a guest happily humming to himself. His bangs had fallen back in front of his eyes making me frown. I sat down in a chair and watched him work until I zoned out.

"(Y/n)!" I snapped out of my mind when I was pulled to the ground. I looked at undertaker about to say something about my chair that was now broken. He put a finger to my lip "don't say a word, under the table" he said before getting up and walking to the front.

(CLIFF HANGER...anyways hope you enjoyed <3 )