Chapter 3

As everyone made there way down I looked around. "Where is Undertaker?" I asked seeing everyone but him. "He left to get ready that is if he is coming" Ceil spoke looking at me, I bowed my head and looked at my father who looked at me with a stern look, wonder what I did this time. We made our way to the coach and sat down, Madam red and ceil on one side and Lau, Sebastian and I on the other. I sat properly getting into character until Sebastian moved some hair out of my face and started making sure everything was good. "Father I look fine" I slapped his hand away lightly and sighed. "May we go over the plan once more?" I asked waiting for a reply. Ceil nodded informing me that we were looking for the man who took the girls and that I was bait. "You look the part and can act the part, we need you to be very proper and try to get the mans attention then go with him, once alone knock him out and meet up with us" Ceil finished as I nodded. "What if something happens and I'm in trouble?" I asked tilting my head. "Well then Sebastian will come and save you" Ceil added looking at both of us.
I felt the carriage stop and Sebastian got out helping us out. I walked into the manor and looked around "this place is nice" I said to them. Ceil nodded and took my hand making me flinch "let's dance shall we" He asked. I nodded and we walked to the area and began to dance that is until I heard a annoying voice. "CEEEIIILLL!!!" I looked at Ceil and gave him a smirk "oh shut it and keep dancing" I nodded and spun went to the next person until the dance was over. I walked over to the drinks and grabbed one looking for my father or anyone else until I felt a breath on my neck. "Hello there little bird" I jumped and turned around to see a man with blonde hair. "Oh hello" I smiled brightly "What is your name?" He asked kissing my hand. "Oh it is (y/n) sir" I did a small curtesy and took a sip of my drink. "You enjoying the night?" I asked him, he nodded "are you little dove" he asked making me shiver what a creep. Wait this could be him "Sir would you like to dance?" I winked making him smirk. "I have a better idea" he said moving his fingers down my waist. I looked down "lead the way" I gulped and looked up at him as he lead the way. I looked behind me and saw Sebastian looking at me and nodded. I followed the man to a room and walked in without thinking. "Night night my little dove" he said, I took out a dagger until I started to get dizzy. "...Gas?...." I whispered wobbling as he just watched and smiled. I fell down dropping my knife "father...." I whispered falling into a deep sleep.

Once I woke up my hands were bound and I was in a cage. "Ah our lady is awake" I heard filling the voice to see a man wearing a mask. "She is very nicely made as you can see" I looked at the crowed trying to undo the rope on my wrists. I closed my eyes making my hands hot to burn the rope. I started to laugh and laugh as the rope broke, they all watched me as I stood and leaned on the cage "you are all so screwed" I laughed like a maniac as the candles went out and I moved out of the cage and knocking everyone out. The candles lit up again and everyone was down. I wiped my eyes from laughing and called my father as my eyes went crimson red. They appeared and congratulated me. "Master while you guys wrap this up I would like to go walk around town" he nodded and waved me off. I ran out of the area and down the street thinking of what to do until something popped into my mind. "Why didn't undertaker come?" I whispered heading over there.