Chapter 29

I walked back to the cottage. I had been here for 3 days and fixed the broken window, the dust was gone and I had started a small garden. I couldn't leave this place until I knew it was safe and I still was waiting for Adrian. I had gotten into the habit of calling him that when I was alone. I sat down on the floor and closed my eyes. I'm trying to train while I'm here and meditation seems the best way. I took 3 deep breaths and steadied my breathing. I let out outside world vanish from my mind and sat in darkness.

A forest appeared and I let my mind go down the path. It soon got worse the farther I walked. It got dark and fog had appeared getting thicker then it happened visions had started, I saw Adrian appear on the ground bleeding. I ran over trying to touch him but my hand went through him, it wasn't real and I should have known. I continued on ignoring the next few visions but the word they got the less calm I became. The world started to fade which was a warning that I needed to calm down.

I took 3 more deep breaths relaxing my self before coming to a fork in the path. "Left or right?" I thought. Left was bright and the grass was green while the left it was dead and dark. It reminded me of balance like I had to choose a side. I sighed and slumped down. I'm never going to find what I need in this... "I DONT WANT TO CHOOSE" I yelled looking up at the dark sky.

CRASH!

I looked back to the fork in the road and saw that it was gone and the path continued one way. I could see something up ahead. I ran to it without thinking. I came to a stop and gasped it was a scythe.

I reached my hand out and grasped the handle and took it off its pedestal with a smile

I reached my hand out and grasped the handle and took it off its pedestal with a smile. My smile disappeared as I felt a burning in my body, I let out a terrifying scream feeling like I was being stabbed by a bunch of pins. I tried to let go of the scythe but couldn't, my body wouldn't listen to me at all. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to leave my mind. I was being torn in half between real and my imagination and it hurt like hell.

I went flying backwards and came in contact with my wall. I slowly opened my eyes, everything was blurry from my tears. I looked around and realized I was back in the cottage, I slowly stood up and looked down next to me. There laid the scythe. I picked it up wearily and rushed to my bathroom to look in a mirror. My appearance had changed, my (h/c) was white and down to the floor. My left eyes was crimson red while my right was glowing green. I had strange markings on my arms like a blue vine going up.

"I did it...I'm in my reaper form" I managed to say before feeling dizzy. I left the bathroom and leaned my scythe against the wall, getting under the covers and falling asleep.

~~~

"I hate this!" I screamed punching a tree making it fall. I had been stuck in the form for the past few days and I wanted Adrian here. I closed my eyes and took 3 deep breaths trying to get myself into my mind to turn back to normal. Nothing happened.

I sighed and walked back to the cottage scythe in my hand. I got to the front and saw the door open. I gripped the handle tightly and peeked in. I saw a figure sitting in the kitchen "who are you" I said pointing my scythe awkwardly at the figure. They turned and looked at me, I grinned at the familiar face.

"Adrian" I lowered my weapon, he stood up and looked me up and down before smoke appeared and his scythe appeared in his hand.

"Who are you"

(Tell me what you guys think, I hope this made sense and all, I was also thinking of doing a Q&A if you guys would want it....hope you enjoyed this chapter <3)