Chapter 38

I kissed Adrian walking with him down a trail. We had returned for a few days and he would be leaving tomorrow so we were getting as much time together as needed/wanted. "Do you have to leave tomorrow, it feels like a lifetime until you come back" I frowned. He chuckled  shaking his head "i'm glad you cant forget me" I thought I had caught him giving me a wink but I decided I was seeing things. "Your parents will be arriving soon once I leave though" he said I was happy I would see them again but I had a bad feeling about it. It was one thing for Adrian but if they were all under watch then it would be weird if all of them disappeared within a time frame. He must have noticed my distracted face cause he picked me up giving me a spin. "Adrian!" I laughed holding on tightly. "(Y/N), I love you but when your distracted it worries me because your usually so carefree" he set me down and gave me a sad smile.

I returned the smile and wrapped my hands around myself. "I know, its just with all the issues going on...I just never thought my life would be so dramatic and eventful" I sat down on the dirt "Im literally a child based on my age, i'm not in my hundreds" I knew it sounded pathetic but I was so behind in everyone else's time and I didn't really know anything. He sat next to me, letting my head rest on his shoulder. "I know its not the life you expected but its better then living a normal demon life, right?" I could sense his hopeful grin. I felt my emotions begin to over whelm me. The more I thought about a normal life the more the horrible memories came back, I was scared that I would never have the normal life I see humans have. I was more scared of my visions since they seemed to always come true. "Please don't go...I can wait to see them" I sighed. I looked up at him, he seemed to be trying to read my mind which I found slightly adorable.

"Okay, i'll stay" he said, it didn't sound believable but that's all that was keeping me calm. After a while of cuddling we got up and went back to the cottage. "Do you want a snack? I can grab some fruit from the back" he said, I shook my head and collapsed on the bed and felt my self drift off. Images flashed through my head going too fast to understand. They flashed from William to Claude, over and over and over until it stopped and I was staring at a frozen image of them together seeming to talk. I noticed I was able to walk around in the image and walked closer and that's when they looked at me.

(Done finally, I hope you liked this chapter <3 )