Epilogue

I ran down the path, my (h/c) hair flying behind me. The forest blurred together different shades of green blending together. The sound of a distant stream, the sing song of chirping birds. The sun broke through the tree leaves leaving rays of sun in my path. The sound of running feet were behind me. I glanced back a smile growing. Adrian ran a few feet behind, his white long hair tied in a ponytail. His bright green eyes had a faint glow, complimenting his smile. He reached his hand out as he gained and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me to a stop and spinning me. I let out a squeal holding onto him.

"I got you love" he chuckled, setting me down.

"Yes I guess you did," My smile grew, we stood there quietly for a few minutes listening to the chirping of birds and the rustle of leaves. I leaned in and kissed his cheek before slipping out of his grasp. "Best two out of three, winner gets to choose the others punishment." I lifted an eyebrow, I knew he couldn't say no to a challenge.

"Very well, you better get running love," he chuckled closing his eyes, mocking me.

"You have no faith in me," I rolled my eyes before taking off down the path. I took a sharp turn down a side dirt path, running next to the river. I came to a complete stop looking around.

Adrian came through the trees jumping over the river and pushing me into a tree. The tree cracked and fell with him landing on top of me.

I blinked a few times before running again to the familiar area. I paused standing a couple feet from the tree, waiting and listening. I heard the rustle of leaves indicating him closing in. I ran at the tree as I caught Adrian's figure breaking through the trees. I hooked my hand on the bark and dug in, going in a complete circle. I needed up kicking him in the chest, watching him fall in the river. I let go of the tree and dropped into a crouching position. He sat up, his hair soaking, and pulling his ponytail down. I let out a laugh before standing up and skipping off.

"I win this round," I called. I heard the sounds of splashing water alerting me that the last round had begun. I picked up the speed hopping across the river and into the dense forest. I weaved through the forest, leaving a trail of leaves behind me from the breeze that followed. I jumped grabbing onto a branch and lifted my self up before jumping from tree to tree. I looked below me catching Adrian's blurry figure right below me.

"Come on down love, you cant get away this time," he called, I let out a laugh, coming to a sudden stop. Adrian came to a sudden stop almost falling over. "Seriously?" he asked, looking up at me.

"What? Its not that simple," I grinned, leaning on the tree.

Adrian jumped catching the branch and swinging up to me. He hovered over me placing a hand on the tree, cutting off any escape.

I blinked a few times before carefully watching his eyes shift to the branch. I jumped off the branch as he jumped and swung up. We locked eyes, our position switched.

"You're having visions, aren't you," he retorted looking down at me.

"It's not like I can control them." I shrugged. I watched him hop down and wrap his arms around me.
"Stay with me." He hid his head in the crook of my neck. His breath on my neck made a shiver run through my body.

"Always." I whispered.

(Finally done, do you think this is a good ending? Should I go back threw the chapters and make them better? I hope you enjoyed the book <3)